Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Feeler: 2000 Arctic White SS Camaro M6

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Feeler: 2000 Arctic White SS Camaro M6

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $13500
Mileage: 49900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Well fellas, the time has come to move on to something else. I'm not sure exactly what that is but call it being older now but I cannot justify spending money to store something I don't drive. I'm military and currently deployed. I will be home in 60 days and am looking to sell my beloved SS.

The car is a 2000 SS Arctic White M6. SS #6158. It is about to tick 50,000 miles. (Averages out to about 4k per year). She has been garaged her whole life. It has Ebony Leather and the Hurst Shifter. Factory cd in front with the cd changer in the hatch. The only option it doesn't have is traction control. She is a nice car that has always had a good coat of wax on it. It dynoed 318hp 326tq in 2005 whenever I got it. It was my toy until 2009 then for a period of about a year I daily drove it. Then it resumed toy status. It just needs someone to love it more than I can. I used to but life got busier and more complicated. Power windows still work smoothly. Will need tires in about 10,000 miles or so.

The pros

Unabused car. The car is nearly all stock
SLP Lid
SLP Dual/Dual Catback
LS7 clutch-new master/slave cylinders, TOB and Pressure Plate (replaced at 29k in 2010) This clutch can handle 200 horsepower more than this car puts out stock and drives like a factory LS1 clutch. Best purchase I've made on this car
SLP SS Grill
20% Tint (Not pictured)
SLP SS Camaro Floor Mats
New Red Top Optima. Only the 3rd battery it has had in 12 years.

The Cons

Center Console- glue has come undone from lid of cover. It operates just fine but if you were to pull up on lid when console is closed the vinyl cover will come off- Opening it with the slightest bit of care seemed easier than spending the money on a whole new console

Small rock chip in windshield that was filled immediately.

Shocks - Factory Original, so 50,000 miles on them. Could probably be replaced. I would replace with SLP Bilsteins but if I'm going to sell it I'll let someone else make that choice

Passenger Monsoon Speaker- Crackles on high bass. Assume to be blown but without a high bass setting it sounds fine.

Paint is 8-9 out of 10 on my scale but I'm picky. A couple very very small rock chips less then a 1/16 of an inch on the front bumper from highway driving.

Interior minus blemishes already listed is a 10. Power seat works, no tears in the leather. Always armor all-ed and seats treated.

Bottom line is this car is a great STOCK Camaro. I still trust this more than my ford pickup to drive cross country. This car has never left me broke anywhere and runs like a champ. Averages 29 mpg highway. 21-22 average 50/50 driving. A good layer of sound deadener would make this car a Cadillac. I've owned this car since 2005. I am the 3rd owner and 5th, briefly bought by a friend of mine while I was in college for a period of less than 1,000 miles. Car gets claybarred and waxed 3-4 times annually and driven once or twice a month now. It's not that I want to get rid of it because of any problem, I just don't give it enough attention. It's a great car and I would love for someone obsessive to take care of it. Car is located in Las Vegas currently where I am stationed. I am willing to travel or assist in pickup. If potential buyer is willing to meet in midwest I can drive it back to my home area of Mount Carmel, IL 62863. With the only caveat being it will now have an additional 1,700 miles on it than which I advertised.

Contact via PM or email at zsing83@hotmail.com. Pictures below are several years old but the only ones I have here with me. Car has 20% tint on it but besides that looks exactly the same. Asking $13,500.

Thanks for looking

Zach

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...DCamaro010.jpg

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...DCamaro004.jpg

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...DCamaro003.jpg
Old 07-18-2012, 01:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

bump...
Old 07-18-2012, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump...
Old 07-19-2012, 12:42 AM
10 Second Club

Are you looking to sell now or in 60 days when you get back? I'm in Bullhead City. About 100 miles from Vegas.

Last edited by swoop; 07-19-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

In 60 days...I'm supposed to return by Sept 15. I can't sign the title or even show the car because I have it in storage.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:24 AM
10 Second Club

ok cool, that might work out good then. Thanks for your service by the way.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by swoop
ok cool, that might work out good then. Thanks for your service by the way.
thanks for that-- I'm not hurting financially to sell it so I won't be doing anything brash. I can't do much until I'm back stateside anyway so just shoot me a PM with your contact info when it gets a little closer to September and I'll give you a call when I return. But if you got questions about it, ask away.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

bump...
Old 07-23-2012, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump...
Old 07-28-2012, 07:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

bump...
Old 08-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Is this car not available at the moment? Im pretty sure it says Sept. 15...is that correct? Also is this a SLP car? Thanks! Nice car too...

Quick Reply: Feeler: 2000 Arctic White SS Camaro M6