Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Formula A4, NBM, 60k miles *reduced*

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Formula A4, NBM, 60k miles *reduced*

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $7500
Mileage: 60000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula, A4, PW, PS, T-Tops, only 60,000 miles. Several mild bolt on upgrades. LMII exhaust. Entire 3.42 rear end from WS-6 swapped in. Runs and drives great, no issues with the powertrain that I am aware of.

The BAD:

-Speedometer needs to be recalibrated due to rear end swap (reading fast, so the actual miles on this car is most likely closer to 55-57k)

-Driver side high beam not working. Most likely in the wiring...the PO hacked it up installing aftermarket fog lamps, which are gone now. Headlight motors work fine.

-Driver side rear wheel leaks around the valve stem, very slow leak. Chrome is starting to peel off of the back of the wheels. The front of the wheels look fine, and polish up nicely.

-An approximate 4" scratch through the paint on the nose of the car.

-Misc interior issues. Missing grille from one hatch area speaker, and the lens from the rear dome light. Very small cigarette burn in the driver seat, which was there when I bought the car. Has the standard door panel cracks on both doors. Driver side door seal leaks around the T-Top VERY RARELY (usually in a automated carwash...normal rainstorms won't do it)

The GOOD:

Has SLP LMII, SLP air box lid, BMR LCA's, adjustable PHB, and STB. Kee audio sail panel speakers. Alpine digital media reciever (original CD player goes with car). Nothing but Royal Purple and K&N oil filters since I bought the car in 2008 at 25k miles. AMSoil rear end oil. Tail and marker lights converted to LED. Optima yellow top. Racetronix billet fuel pump.

An overall well operating car in pretty good shape for its age. Book price for private party resale ranges from 9600-10,100, so my asking price of 8500 already reflects the problems with the car. I am not very negotiable on this price. A full price offer will include a few goodies that I will no longer need, since this was my only F-Body. Time to move on!
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Formula A4, NBM, 60k miles *reduced*-2012-07-14_18-56-09_726.jpg   2002 Formula A4, NBM, 60k miles *reduced*-2012-07-17_10-15-18_467.jpg  

Last edited by Firefighterformula; 07-23-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

TTT...will make a great daily driver for someone, as it was for me until I just stopped driving it.

Included with full price offer is a hatch with the small spoiler (maroon in color...be sure to bring something to haul it home with), a car cover, a washable air filter, and the stock CD player. Located in Central VA, clean title in hand.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Staging Lane

TTT..

Motivated seller...$7500 takes it.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Bump!

Quick Reply: 2002 Formula A4, NBM, 60k miles *reduced*