Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 400hp $8k in Aftermarket Parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 07:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 400hp $8k in Aftermarket Parts

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $12000
Mileage: 76000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have up for sale my 2000 Z/28.

The car runs and drives fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to daily drive it, or drive it across the country and back. I bought it four years ago with 54,000 miles, it currently has 76,xxx miles. Garage kept for the 4 years i've owned it, and completely parked, and properly winterized every year before first snowfall. Interior is 9/10, exterior is 8.5/10. Never driven in winters, only driven in the rain when i was stranded in it. It doesn't leave my garage unless it's nice out, and the previous owner was just as meticulous. I've never had it on a dyno, but would estimate it to be 350 RWHP, and approximately 400 HP at the crank. I've also never had it to the track, but it should pull a 12 second time slip with a moderate to good driver. It sounds funny cause of all the goodies, but i've babied this car since i've owned it. This is not a car that has been beat on by a punk kid or wild driver.

Price is negotiable somewhat, but please do not try to negotiate Via email. Unless you'd like to send me some amount via paypal, plan on coming to see the car first before you make any offers, or i wont bother responding. Also please bring cash. I'll hold the car for some agreed amount of time if you give me a deposit, but if you back out, i will be keeping the deposit.

Factory Standard with Power steering, power locks, power mirrors, power seats,T-tops, A/C, Black Leather, Monsoon CD with 8 speakers. The front two have been replaced by the previous owner, and were not spec'd correctly, and as a result have blown. All other options work fantastic. A/C is ice cold

6 speed manual transmission. I got 28.5 mpg with it before driving to the U.P. before the performance mods. I got 27 mpg with it, on a trip up north last summer with all the current mods.
It has the following Modifications: (most of the stock parts are in storage except the exhaust and wheels they have been sold) </b>

1. SS 10 spoke Wheels and BFG KDW tires all around 285 rear, 275 front 17" all $800

2. Baer Drilled and Slotted Rotors front and back $300

3. F.A.S.T 90mm intake with Nick Williams 90mm throttle body $1000

4. Strange S60 Rear end with 4.10 Gears. Aproximately 1500 miles $2700

5. Strange Chromoly Driveshaft $250

6. Monster stage 3 clutch (chromoly Flywheel). Aproximately 4000 miles. $750

7. Tilton Adjustable Master Cylinder (quicker shifts) $300

8. Tick Performance remote speed bleeder $50

9. Pro 5.0 Shifter $150

10. SLP Air Lid $90

11. PaceSetter Ceramic Coated Headers $350

12. Texas Speed 3" true dual Exhaust with Dynomax Bullet Mufflers, dumped at the rear end. $450

13. Russel Stainless Brake Lines front and rear $50

14. UMI double adjustable panhard bar. Red in color $130

15. LC1 Wideband O2 sensor with Innovate Digital Gauge and 3 gauge A-Pillar Pod $200

16. UMI Strut Tower Brace $110

17. Grand Sport Stripes made from 7 year vinyl. Installed in June 2012. $30

I have installed each of these modifications. It would be MUCH more expensive to replicate the car, if a shop was to do it.

Please email me through the craigslist email they provide, with contact information and a name, or call (989) 277-7315

Thank you for looking

Here is a walk around video of the car running
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...rent=00031.mp4

camaro chevrolet z28 ls1 t56 Ford Mustang GT SVT 5.0 T-56 Manual LT1V8 Chevy GTO Challenger corvette LS3 LS2

Quick Reply: 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 400hp $8k in Aftermarket Parts