Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Camaro Z28 A4 WTS:WTT $6000 O.B.O

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Camaro Z28 A4 WTS:WTT $6000 O.B.O

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6000
Mileage: 172000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2001 Camaro Z28 A4 with 172k miles. Car has nice black leather interior, cold a/c. Everything works on the car. The car has two issues. 1. It has a slightly burnt exhaust seat on cyl#6 resulting in slightly lower compression on that cylinder than the rest and causing a CEL. This cylinder still produces 180 PSI but all others are around 220 PSI. 2. I believe the car has a weak lifter in it as it does have a slight tick after some rpms. Other than that the car is solid. I Have put alot of time in this car to make it as close to perfect as possible AND I still daily this car everyday. No cheap parts were bought.

Aftermarket parts are:

PTC 3500 10" converter
Transgo HD-2 shift kit
Derale trans pan with built in cooler
16,000LB External trans cooler
Autometer trans temp gauge
Innovate wideband MTX series
Slp Lid/kn filter
Bo White TB
BBk Longtube/ORY
Custom 3" exhaust through a 18" magnaflow

New parts are:

New fuel pump assembly
Motor/trans mount
Water pump
Belts/plugs
Oil pan gasket
Rear cover gasket/ rear main seal
Valve cover gaskets
Main vacuum T/ Bought from GM
Corvette o2 sensors

Car has ran a best of a 7.87 with me in it (330lbs) and a 7.75 with slota in it (175lbs) on a set of 235 et streets, and a best of 8.14 (twice) on khumo street tires. This car has alot of potential left in it. It has not even been tuned yet! Here is a video of its first time out with the new parts before the custom exhaust. Video is with the stock cat-back and a 3" cutout.

I'm asking 6K O.B.O. All of these parts are only a few months old. 256-572-711zero Text or call if interested in buying or trading.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Camaro Z28 A4 WTS:WTT 00 O.B.O-securedownload13231.jpg  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 AM
On The Tree

It's in need of a head and it's got a tick... And 172k miles, w/ basic bolt ons.. I'm interested, but the price would have to give quite a bit..
Old 08-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Teching In

The price is or best offer. You can shoot me a text message with your offer. Worst I can say is no. The car has had the head issue as long as I have owned it. It is only noticeable at idle. Cant feel it at cruise or WOT. And the tick cant be too catastrophic as I still drive this car 100 miles a day!

Quick Reply: 2001 Camaro Z28 A4 WTS:WTT $6000 O.B.O