Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 camaro turbo

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 camaro turbo

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10500
Mileage: 36000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2000 Z28 camaro fresh forged 408. 0 miles on it, never been started. I do not have ls edit to get car to fire and i have just run out of money and time for the car. 99% complete. Has 88mm rear mount turbo with all custom piping. Intercooler mounted up front. Car only has 36xxx miles on it. Car itself damn near perfect in and out. Carbin fiber gauges, black leather interior, t-tops, red outside, billet grille, 15x3.5 prostars on front with m/t radials, et streets on back with 15x8 prostars. 400 turbo built with trans brake and all the goodies. You must see this car to appreciate it, very very nice car. Way too much to list please call with any questions or pictures. It does have a 10-bolt in the car but weve put all mods in it also. This car has made over 800 rwhp, but we popped a head gasket so we freshened the entire motor with head studs and etc. There has been no money spared on this car, have over 30k in reciepts. I just cant do it anymore. Please call, I do not check my email often. If i dont answer leave message with me or Todd

$14,000

Steve 636 262 1883
You can also call Todd Tosto he has helped me on the car and assembled to motor etc 636 295 6497

Last edited by smfire6474; 08-13-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: price drop. must go now!!!!