Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

GMMG Berger Camaro

Old 01-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GMMG Berger Camaro

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $22900
Mileage: 63000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 2001 Berger Camaro that I have owned for the past 5 years. It is an extremely rare collectible. It is a modern day COPO/YENKO sold by Berger Camaro in Grand Rapids Michigan. This is one of 28 Berger Camaro's built in 2001. It is sure to appreciate in value. Berger Camaro's are a real bargain right now considering similar ZL1's are going around $100k. This car is being sold from a private family collection that includes a the 1999 Dale Jr. Prototype, the 2002 Johnny Benson Chrome Illusion Berger, a 2002 Performance Edition Convertible, and the last Dick Harrell built. We take great efforts in buying quality cars. This has been my weekend cruiser for the past 5 years. It is a joy to drive.

This is a two owner car that has always been garage kept, and well maintained. It has 63k miles and tires with less than 5k miles on them. The original floor mats have never been used, and the carpet has always been covered. It is a blast to drive, and you will love going to a car show in a car most people have never seen in real life.

It has over 400 hp, but was listed as 380 due to restrictions from Chevrolet.

This is one of 28 Berger Camaro's produced in 2001. I believe it is the only one with documented chrome Cragar wheels. The Berger package included: 1960's style Cat Back Chambered Exhaust, progressive-rate elbach springs, slotted front and rear rotors, red powder coated brake calipers, vintage grill with 1969 SS emblem, car numbered on windshield and rearview mirror, front bumper stripes, black rear tail light panel, Berger emblems on tail panel and fenders, numbered dash plaque and key fobs, rearview mirror with compass/temp/auto-dimmer, silver faced gauges with logo, power antenna, short throw shift stick, and more.
This car is fully documented. I have the order sheet from both Berger Camaro and GMMG. The owner's manual was signed by the Berger family. For additional information on Berger Camaro's go to www.gmmginc.net. May consider trade for a C5 Corvette.

985-630-4954
Attached Thumbnails GMMG Berger Camaro-camaro-04-side-small.jpg   GMMG Berger Camaro-camaro-05-side-small.jpg   GMMG Berger Camaro-camaro-08-rear-small.jpg   GMMG Berger Camaro-camaro-09-interior-small.jpg   GMMG Berger Camaro-camaro_interior_pics-2.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GMMG Berger Camaro