Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT: 2000 SS for Fox Body

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: 2000 SS for Fox Body

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7000
Mileage: 140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Color: Silver
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hello Guys,

I have a 2000 Camaro SS Pewter in Color that I would like to trade for a Fox Body Coupe and maybe a little money unless its worth the same, with around the same mods and shape. Here is a run down. New BMR K-Member and A-Arms, New Areospace front brake kit, New BMR Torque Arm, New Built 9" rear with Moser Alum Center section/4.10 gears/Eaton 35 spline detroit locker with 35 spline moser axles, solid lower control arms, Strange adj shocks and springs front and rear, Black Weld RTS 15x10 and 15x4 wheels, 275 Hoosier radials, Big Borla Exhaust, 1 7/8" Texas Speed coated headers. Car has around 140k miles on it and is in pretty good shape.

Please i have alot of money in this set up so dont come at me with any junk, im just trying to get my motor/trans in a lighter body. Might consider selling???

Email me pics of what you have to mangumdavis@yahoo.com or PM me as I dont stay on here all the time..

Thanks