Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Pewter Trans am Roller! PRICE REDUCED!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 02:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1999 Pewter Trans am Roller! PRICE REDUCED!

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $2700
Mileage: 101000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys, I'm selling my Pewter 1999 Trans am A4 Roller. Sorry about not having any pics but I can easily send you some Via text. My photo's never seem to upload onto this sight. She has 101k miles and has no motor or trans. All wiring is there. As it sits right now there is no front clip on the car but the fenders and hood should be on in a day or two. Car has beautiful leather interior with the only flaws being two small cracks in the door panels. other than that it looks great inside. The exterior is in great shape minus the tips of the wing and the front bumper. The wing has some paint flaking but just at the front. I was gunna try to blend it cause the rest of the wing is beautiful and the front bumper has some stress cracks from a light hit from previous owner but she just needs a repaint. Was inspected in feb 2012 so its good til feb/2013. Has clean PA title in my name. Tires are decent up front but rears are low on tread. I do have 2 used tires with more tread that can go with it. Has brand new ceramic brake pads. with less than 1500 miles on them. Have a bunch of parts that you can pick whatever you want when you come get the car. Plan was to do a engine swap or rebuild with a t56. Never got to it and now can't afford it. I'm asking $3000 OBO. Car really is in great shape. NO RUST at all. Located in Eastern PA. 908 329 7143. Text me or call me with questions and info. Thanks guys

The pic is from before it was taken apart. Just thought I'd show a picture
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Pewter Trans am Roller! PRICE REDUCED!-frontpassenger.jpg  

Last edited by IslandParkRacing; 09-01-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

I've got the original block/pistons/crank/rods/ ect ect for sale too. ALL the stock parts too if anyone would want them.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:27 AM
On The Tree

BUMP guys come on! buy this lol
Old 09-01-2012, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

Price reduced!!!

Quick Reply: 1999 Pewter Trans am Roller! PRICE REDUCED!