Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Termi 4v whipple swap fox

Old 09-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Termi 4v whipple swap fox

Year: 1990
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $23000
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Ok this is a feeler that I have, I have bit over $35k sink into this... Here is a lil background on the car. I bought it about a yr ago, and brought it back home, next morning I took it to hptuners to get it tuned and made a pass afterwards, unfortunately the oil pump gave up and I spun a bearing, and blew 2 piston rings causing damage on the cylinder walls, driver side head and trashed the crank. So A new set of heads and a teksid aluminum block were purchased, the complete MMR +1000hp rotating assembly was ordered was all the possible upgrades, upgraded every bolt on the motor to arp2000, upgraded to the monster mmr oil pump, got a new timing assembly and water pump, all machine work was done at Hendricks. The heads have a full crower valvetrain including springs, valves, retainers, cam gears, etc w a set of nice/healthy cams. Fuel system consists on the full Glenn Performance +1000hp a1000 fuel system kit, a1000 fuel pump, aeromotive regulator, nice aluminum fuel cell, 96lbs injectors, big rails, 10in lines etc, power adder is a nice "quiet" lol whipple blower, and the bottle is going in the next couple of days. I upgraded the old loose converter w a custom built bullet proof one by Alan Pope, tranny is a pa supercomp c4 that I just got refreshed. Car has full tubular suspension, built rear etc etc etc.... Like I said I got a lot of time and money into this, I got receipts and papers to back up the build w a bunch of pics aswell I just need to figure out a way to download into my iPad. We just finish the build last week, and the car will go on the rollers this weekend, shooting for mid 500s on 14psi, mid to high 600s on 20-22psi and around 850-900whp w spray. Car is no joke, weighs 2700 w room to improve... It will be fully tuned and race ready before the new owner takes it home. Only reason I'm considering selling it is bc I never planned to invest this much into it but after the bottom end went south I got carried away, so I need the money now unfortunately..... I'll try to post some pics later on, looking for $23k obo.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by knarias
Ok this is a feeler that I have, I have bit over $35k sink into this... Here is a lil background on the car. I bought it about a yr ago, and brought it back home, next morning I took it to hptuners to get it tuned and made a pass afterwards, unfortunately the oil pump gave up and I spun a bearing, and blew 2 piston rings causing damage on the cylinder walls, driver side head and trashed the crank. So A new set of heads and a teksid aluminum block were purchased, the complete MMR +1000hp rotating assembly was ordered was all the possible upgrades, upgraded every bolt on the motor to arp2000, upgraded to the monster mmr oil pump, got a new timing assembly and water pump, all machine work was done at Hendricks. The heads have a full crower valvetrain including springs, valves, retainers, cam gears, etc w a set of nice/healthy cams. Fuel system consists on the full Glenn Performance +1000hp a1000 fuel system kit, a1000 fuel pump, aeromotive regulator, nice aluminum fuel cell, 96lbs injectors, big rails, 10in lines etc, power adder is a nice "quiet" lol whipple blower, and the bottle is going in the next couple of days. I upgraded the old loose converter w a custom built bullet proof one by Alan Pope, tranny is a pa supercomp c4 that I just got refreshed. Car has full tubular suspension, built rear etc etc etc.... Like I said I got a lot of time and money into this, I got receipts and papers to back up the build w a bunch of pics aswell I just need to figure out a way to download into my iPad. We just finish the build last week, and the car will go on the rollers this weekend, shooting for mid 500s on 14psi, mid to high 600s on 20-22psi and around 850-900whp w spray. Car is no joke, weighs 2700 w room to improve... It will be fully tuned and race ready before the new owner takes it home. Only reason I'm considering selling it is bc I never planned to invest this much into it but after the bottom end went south I got carried away, so I need the money now unfortunately..... I'll try to post some pics later on, looking for $23k obo.

Ive got a hardon and the only cure is PICTURES!
Old 09-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Teching In

I only got a pic of the engine bay in my ipad ill post it in a min
Old 09-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Teching In

here u go, quality of the pic aint that good since was taken w my ipad but it does the job car is def a must see and hear of course

Ill take couple of nice pics this week after i give the car a full detail clean up lol
Attached Thumbnails Termi 4v whipple swap fox-mod-fox-3.jpg   Termi 4v whipple swap fox-mod-fox-1.jpg  
Old 09-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Teching In

forgot to mention car is set up to run on e85 after i get the suspension dialed in, car should run low-mid 9s all day on boost only and high 8s on kill mode... a buddy of mine went 9.03 @ 152 w a 5.4 4v fox w a kb making 730whp w a best 60ft of 1.48, and his fox weighs 140lbs more than mine and makes close to 150whp less than mine on kill, of course this is the ricer math, we wont know for sure until i make a few passes down the track
Old 09-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Launching!

bump for stand up guy was texting him a few months ago.. see you did more work to it since then lol
Old 09-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Thanks man... Yeah haha i upgraded quite a few things.... Just to give u an idea lol
Attached Thumbnails Termi 4v whipple swap fox-mod-fox-1.jpg   Termi 4v whipple swap fox-imagejpeg_2.jpg   Termi 4v whipple swap fox-mod-fox-5.jpg   Termi 4v whipple swap fox-mod-fox-3.jpg   Termi 4v whipple swap fox-modfox8.jpg  

Old 10-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by knarias
Thanks man... Yeah haha i upgraded quite a few things.... Just to give u an idea lol
beast for sure
Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Yeah man... Cams are crower stg 2 475 lift duration at
.050 is 252 264
Full crower valvetrain (Cams, cam gears, springs, retainers, valves, etc)
Old 10-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Morning bump
Old 10-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Car idling and walkaround
http://youtu.be/cnIoGTLmt9U
Old 10-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Teching In