Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/Trade 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS/Trade 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T

Year: 1998
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 1500
Price: $5500
Mileage: 110000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1998 Dodge Ram SS/T... 110,300 miles...Clean Title

These trucks are very rare, and were only made for 2 years (1997, 1998). They were the pace trucks for Nascar and were limited production. Equipped with 5.9HO 360.

Red with Silver Racing stripes, Fully Loaded, Cruise, Cold Ac, Heat, towing package, CD Player with System, Rare Optional 3.92 Possi Rear end, Superchips Programmer with 3 different tunes, Ported Hipotek Holley TB,K&N, SS/T Tuned Exhaust, Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat, 17" Factory Indy Rims,. I just had a Full Tune up just done with Brand New Factory Plugs, Wires, Cap and Rotor. Brand New Power Slot Rotors with Ceramic Brake Pads….They look Sweet…New Wheel Bearings…etcc..etcc.. ( I have all receipts)

The Truck Runs and Drives Amazing, It’s way faster than my old 2005 Hemi truck. Go ahead and crawl underneath it, there are ZERO leaks!!!!!

Transmission shifts perfect....

The car Audio System is a Clarion Cd player, 1 12” Polk Audio DVC Sub in Ported Truck Box, 800watt Amp, 4x6 Kickers, 6x9 Kickers… Over $1000 In this alone…Sounds Clean…Not Crazy…

I have all the paper work for the Full Tune-up, Cat install, recent oil change, Car stereo, Rear differential service, New Brakes, New Wheel Bearings, New Alternator, New Serpentine Belt, A/C Recharge

The Paint is really nice and not faded... There is a small dent in the passenger door that will cost $350 to get fixed. I have two different guys that are willing to do the job for this price. Interior is very clean, no rips or stains in the seats...

This is Rare Truck that runs great with a ton of power… The body isn’t perfect..But it still looks pretty good.

I’m looking for For A dual Sport Motorcycle/ Enduro or SuperMoto plus Cash in Trade. I don’t want a sport bike, or quad, or chopper or Harley… but thanks though…

The only other Trades I will consider will be LS1 Trans Am’s or Mustangs.
For $5500 You get everything… Including the Dent taken out by my guy...

I will take $5k with the dent....

Last edited by 99Custom; 10-17-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:09 PM

Nice Truck! I am interested in that SS/T.. I always loved those truck. I send you a message with my email so we can discuss about the SS/T
Old 10-26-2012, 01:32 PM

Hi,

my email address is s.amezcua06@gmail.com
Old 03-18-2014, 07:34 AM

Default Dodge ram sst

Do you still have your truck up for sale?
I am interested in it.

Quick Reply: FS/Trade 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T