Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine
Posting my 2003 SS Silverado for sale again, it had been in some long-term negotiations that have fallen through. I need to sell since I’m back in school and just can’t afford it.
A few quick things about the truck, I have only been to the track in it once and ran ~12.4 at 129.7 on a 350 shot w/ lots of traction problems. I just put new tires on it (M&H 390/45/15’s) and will have the drivability tune ironed out by the time it sells; WOT tune is good. I had the trans rebuilt in April/May after blowing it up on the street at TX2K12. This was caused from the tune and has since been fixed. I had the Circle D converter re-stalled in June/July to a “2800”, but its more like a 3200. I was blowing through the converter so we made it as tight as it would go. The truck cruises great and I would be using it as a daily if there were more E-85 stations in Austin.
There will be NO nitrous tune, there are to many variables on a 350hp E-85 shot to feel safe selling it with a nitrous tune. Note the “motor” tune is the tune that I use for nitrous, so here is what I mean about no nitrous tune. There will be no pills in the system, the nitrous fuel PSI wont be set (I have a low PSI system) and the Lingenfelter timing box will be maxed out. I use the timing box so I can have full timing when N/A then when the nitrous activates it pulls the proper timing. So everything is there, you will just need to figure out what pills you need and set PSI/Timing accordingly
If the truck is bought locally we can work something out for DBRods to do the nitrous tuning on the truck.
Price: $32,000 or best offer
This is the price that the previous buyer and I were talking about so it’s a good place to start. I don’t mind offers just send me an E-mail; please don’t contact me asking what my low is, I don’t know myself what it is and would rather consider/counter an offer.
Would be willing to sell my 20ft car hauler along with the truck. The truck fits perfect on it.
Contact: Please E-mail me at email@example.com
I will give my phone number out to any interested buyers. Also try not to PM me because I usually don’t check to see if I have any. Please feel free to email me with any questons.
Location/Delivery: The truck is located in the Austin Texas area, but I travel a lot through Central/South/South-East/East Texas so I can easily get it to those areas fast. I have a truck and trailer and I’m willing to deliver it anywhere in the lower 48 States or maybe even Canada. I do have school and have to work around that so depending on where you are it may take a while. (have to wait till Christmas/Spring break/Summer break).
2SOONJR plates are not included
HKE Built 408 stroker in the original iron 6.0 block
- Callies C-Series 4.000” stroke crankshaft
- Eagle LS1 H-Beam Rods 6.125” length
- Wiseco 4.030 Bore K464X3 3cc Pistons
- Wiseco GFX piston Ring set. Gapped for ~300 shot
- ACL Main and and Rod bearings
- ARP Main and Head Studs
- L92 heads with HKE “econo” port
- .650 Lift springs w/ TI retainers
- 3/8” pushrods
- LS9 head gaskets
- EPS custom spec. cam for Big shot, L92’s and Vic Jr.
- Edelbrock L92 Vic Jr. port matched and Ported.
- Direct Port plumbed by DB Rods, Dual solenoid setup 600HP shot capable
- DBRods elbow
- Nick Williams 102MM DBW throttle body w/ 4 ˝” intake tube
- Lingenfelter LNC-2000 timing box
- NOS window switch, 2 stage nitrous controller
- 2 10lb nitrous outlet bottles
- All -6 nitrous lines
- Stand alone fuel cell in OE battery location w/ pump and regulator (low psi)
- Weather pack connector for easy intake removal
- 4L80e stage 3 (and then some) built by Mike Kurtz (Century Auto and Trans)
- Circle D triple disk stall converter
- I can get full trans specs if anyone is interested; I think the only thing that is original is the case.
- 40,000 GVW trans cooler
- Deep TCI pan
- No trans brake
- RWD converted
- Moser Fab 9”
- 35 Spline axles
- 4.10 Gears
- Driveshaft Specialist Inc. 2 Piece steel drive shaft
- DBRods 4 linked rear w/ Strange Coilovers
- Strange Coilovers up front w/ custom mounting since the Ride Tech kit wont bolt up to 4x4 trucks
- Custom Tubular lower control arms
- DBRods aluminum fuel cell
- Areomotive A1000
- Pre and Post filters (pre-100 micron, post-40 micron for E-85)
- -10 line through pump and filters, -8 line to rails, -8 line return
- Edelbrock Fuel rails
- 63lb injectors
- Stock sending unit for fuel level
- Fuel PSI gauge through areoforce gauge
- DBRods Custom 2” primary – 3 ˝” collector headers
- DBRods Custom 3” exhaust w/ X-pipe
- 2 magnaflow mufflers
- Exhaust is turned down and dumped before rear axle
- Just under 130,000 on the body
- 5 lug conversion (5 x 4.75 Vette/Chevy pattern)
- Battery relocated to under rear of bed
- Gauge Cluster has been replaced
- Autometer wideband
- Autometer Nitrous PSI gauge
- Areoforce gauge w/ aux fuel and oil PSI gauges
- SoCal Diesel Gauge pod
- Nitrous bottles mounted in rear seating area
- Rear seats and interior pieces are removed but all come with the truck except rear seat belts are missing
- New bed liner
- Recently Detailed
- 18” ZR1 replicas, front and rear w/ spacers
- 15” jegs 5 star wheels for the rear, when work needs to be done.
- No AC
Again if there are any questions please feel free to E-mail me, and now for pictures
Intake and elbow
Intake and elbow
Front suspension (w/ stock lower control arms, now has tubular)
Rear suspension and fuel cell
Tubular lower control arms
Battery Jumper posts
Stand Alone cell
New bed liner
On the trailer