Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1967 Camaro Pro Tour/Street BLOWN SBC 100% Rotisserie MUST SEE!!

Old 12-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1967 Camaro Pro Tour/Street BLOWN SBC 100% Rotisserie MUST SEE!!

Year: 1969
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $39500
Mileage: 2000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is one of the nicest Pro Tour Camaros you will find anywhere. Built for show and still has a ton of go, but never raced. THIS CAR IS NOT NOW NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN CHOPPED UP AND/OR TUBBED!! Roll cage is one of the best designs you will ever see. When cross brases are removed (quick release pins) access is just like a stock Camaro for both front and back seats. No issues at all!! Body is absolutely perfect and laser straight. Complete 100% nut and bolt rotisserie restoration. No bondo or body fill!! 100% solid USA steel!! The black paint is deep and immaculate. The pearl stripes are painted on and incredible. The supercharged engine is a beast that is tuned for street use (est. 850+ HP, 7 PSI max). This car runs and drives on the street better than a new Camaro. Everything is tight and square. No rattles or issues of any kind. Nothing overlooked in the restoration and build. Absolutely the best of everything and nothing overlooked. No expense spared in this $60,000 plus build. This is a national show quality build. You can't park anywhere without drawing a major crowd.

I have several show cars and projects. Something has to go and unfortunately this pristine Camaro was picked. My loss is your huge gain at this price. NO JOY RIDES WILL BE GIVEN!! No, you cannot drive it until purchased or an agreement has been made. This car is not for the faint at heart or inexperienced driver. Look at the pics and read the details. I have over 100 pics if you are a serious buyer. Cash talks. No, I will not finance. No, I will not release car prior to full payment. Trades may be concidered.

$39,500 or best offer.

Call Jim at 405-255-9447. Leave a message and I will return your call.

Interior;
• Billet custom steering wheel with tilt wheel
• AM/FM Cassette radio w. Premier amp. (in trunk)
• Flo Fit Seats
• Fresh Carpet, headliner, package tray, dash and chrome is new, excellent
• New Glove Box liner
• Door moldings and rubber -- new, excellent
• Full Chrome Molley Roll Cage with removable door bars
• Auto Meter Gauges; Tachometer, Speedometer, Oil, Water, Fuel, Volts and Shift Light
• B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter w. lock

Exterior;
• Beautiful straight body, with excellent paint in excellent condition Black w. Purple Pearl Stripes.
• Body lines are excellent and evenly spaced. Door and trunk panels line up beautifully and open and shut without hang ups or knocks.
• Chrome is excellent
• Glass is excellent
• Weld Drag Racing aluminum wheels; Center Line style 10" rear rims w. rails in the front
• Tires are BFG's in the rear (275 60 15), and Mickey Thompson Sportsman (26x7.50 15) front
• Grills, lights, front lowers, bottom rocker panels and Chrome Badging -- EXCELLENT!

Drive Train;
• Small Block V8 (350cid.)
• Aluminum Heads -- Dart Pro 1 Competition with Dart Girdles & Hardened Push Rods & Roller Rockers
• Rocker Girdles with roller rockers
• Hooker Headers -- Super Comp.
• LittleField Supercharger BLOWER with alloy pulleys and brackets
• 2x DEMON Holley Carbs
• MSD Ignition, Billet Distributor, Blaster Coil, MSD Ignition Wires
• Moroso Deep Sump Oil pan
• Aluminum Hose covers
• Griffin High Flow Radiator
• MOSER 12 Bolt Rear End
• Light Weight Balanced Drive Shaft w. HD U Joints and Yokes
• HUGHES TH400Performance Transmission with trans brake and reverse throttle valve body
• HD Transmission cross support
• Sub Frame connectors
• Leaf Spring rear end with Shackles and brackets for torsion bars and stabilizer (some inc.)
• Coil over front springs
• 4 Wheel Willwood Disc Brakes
• Electronic Fuel Pump, System 1 Fuel System with braided lines and Race Fuel Cell in trunk
• 3 ½ Mandrel Bent aluminum exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1967 Camaro Pro Tour/Street BLOWN SBC 100% Rotisserie MUST SEE!!