Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Built Trans Am

Old 01-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Built Trans Am

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $10000
Mileage: 145000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For sale is a fully built 1999 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am with T-Tops. The car has 144xxx miles on the body, however it has a brand new transmission with less than 3,000 miles, and the engine was also completely rebuilt at 140,000. All of the mods on this car were added at 140,000 and I am only selling because I am in danger of losing my license.
Here are the mods off the top of my head
Rebuilt engine
Arp rod bolts for stronger bottom end
Large cam swap with complete kit
Ported Oil Pump
Machined heads
New transmission
Shift kit
Small Stall Converter
Subframe connectors
New rear end
aftermarket gears. (i think they are 4.10, but may be 3.73)
Drilled and slotted rotors
corvette wheels
1 7/8in headers
slp lid

It is also outfitted with a 10lb n20 nitrous express kit. Its all hooked up but I don't use it as it already is wicked fast.
It has
MSD window switch (for limiting n20 output to certain RPM)
WOT switch
Master on/off switch

The A/C was also a little bit of a hassle as the previous owner completely removed it for the strip. I spent $1800 to add in a brand new compressor, dryer, hoses, lines, switches, brackets etc... It works beautifully.

It is completely up to date on maintenance, just had an oil change and brand new rear tires ($440)
As far as appearances, I just put in a brand new set of leather seats. These were professionally done and are completely custom ($1200). (I also have all the original seats which can go with the car.)

This car also has a sounds system. It has a kicker 300.1 amp and a 12in sub that has a custom space saving box made for firebirds.

Despite sounding and driving like a beast, this car has been my baby. I've taken good care of it. I will consider reasonable offers. This car has a clean title and because it was completely rebuilt less than 4k miles ago it should last for a very long time. Despite being built for the track, it is only used as my daily driver so all the mods are just to the broken in stage. If you need more pictures or have any more questions email or call/text 785-764-12 9 1
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Built Trans Am-483323_494201923928491_549520313_n.jpg   1999 Built Trans Am-552173_494201810595169_51861210_n.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1999 Built Trans Am