Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Escarado for sale- Air ride,custom interior,cam and more.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Escarado for sale- Air ride,custom interior,cam and more.

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 1500
Price: $15000
Mileage: 35000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Well It's been a fun 10 years with this truck but I'm thinking it's time to let it go. Having this and another truck with 2 motorcycles its hard to keep up with them all.

2000 Silverado with 2002 Escalade Front Clip.

Custom Paint. Shaved Door handles,tailgate handle, rain gutters, fender lines, gas door relocated to inside the bed.

Spray on bed liner with raised flames. Cadillac Deville tail lights, Sir Michaels Roll pan.

Full Air ride suspension, KP Components 4 link with Canti And Air Lift 2b7 bags out back, two 8 gallon air lift tanks. Dual 1/2" Air line, 3/8" 3 way valves.

Air Ride Tech tubular control arms up front with Slam Specialties bags .

Dakota digital air gauge with 400 PSI senders.

Air Lift "Air Commander" Engine Driven compressor.

The interior has all been painted silver and blue to match the outside of the truck. It has 6 way power buckets with Katzkin leather seat covers. The dash also has been air brushed.

Custom fiberglass enclosure with 3 10" Kicker Comp Vr's. Fiberglass amp racks behind the seats with a Kicker 600.2 and 350.2, Kicker Highs in custom fiberglass door pods. 6.5" Pioneer Flip out dvd screen, and dual optima red tops under the hood.

The engine is a 4.8 litre/ 5 speed manual. Thunder Racing 224 cam, custom Dyno tune, K&N intake, LPP long tube headers, and SLP loud mouth muffler.

20" Mondera X's with 245/40 Falken Tires.

I'm sure there’s more things I’m forgetting to list so feel free to email me with questions. The truck was painted in 2003 so the usual wear and tear for 10 years, paint in in excellent condition, minor scratches. One chip about 3" long on driver side rear fender skirt. Speaker box is cracked but can be easily repaired. Overall truck is a 9 out of 10 and will likely place first in any show.

Buyer is responsible for pick up and delivery.

Last edited by fbs2s; 05-16-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is still for sale.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Escarado for sale- Air ride,custom interior,cam and more.