Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
I'm selling a one of a kind '93 FD with a turbocharged Buick Grand National engine, overdrive auto tranny, and Dodge Viper rear end that made 621whp@25psi on pump.
The specs. . .. . .. . .
• Buick Grand National 4.1L (259c.i.)
• Turbonetics ball bearing T-70mm turbo P Trim
• Speed Pro Hyper Pistons .040" over, stock rods and ARP fastener hardware everywhere. Pistons are thermal coated on top and skirts are dry film lube coated.
• Champion Racing Iron Heads. These are ported to the max, bigger valves and port matched to the ported intake.
• 210/205 Roller Cam from Precision Turbo Engine
• Custom Intercooler rated to 850HP
• All Intercooler Piping is Polished Aluminum, Mandrel Bent TIG welded with bead rolls on each end.
• 75lb Injectors
• 62MM Throttle Body
• Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
• FullThrottleSpeed.com MAF Translator with Camaro LS1 MAF Sensor
• Engine girdle for bottom end strength
• 8.5lb Mini-Starter
• 220A PowerBastards.com High Output Alternator
• Aluminum Radiator with Taurus Cooling Fan
• Remote oiling system with ported and matched oil pump
• Cooling Mist water/alcohol injection with SS lines
• 200R4 Grand National Auto Transmission
• All the good parts like roller center support, good clutches, shift kit and mechanical trans brake.
• Art Carr 9" 3200RPM Stall Converter with lockup
• Dodge Viper rear end, 3.08 ratio with brand new ring and pinion professionally installed. This rear end is a beefy Dana44 that will likely handle any amount of power you can throw at it and survive in a car this light.
• RX-7 Turbo II half shafts custom mated to Viper rear end, indestructible.
• 3" Steel driveshaft with big Spicer 1350 U-joints.
• Front - Stock wheels with Nitto NT450 245/50 R16 (good amount of tread left)
• Rear -- Stock wheels with MT ET Street Drag Radials (good amount of tread left)
• The car also comes with a second set of wheels/drag radials
• The paint and body are in typical condition for a 19 year old car. The paint is fading a bit and there are a few very small dings.
• Dakota Digital adapters for speedo and tach
• Walboro 255lph in tank fuel pump (silent and reliable)
• R134a A/C system with new style condensor. Blows cold!
• Heat works fantastic
• Fast Ratio 2nd Gen RX-7 Power Steering Rack
• Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors front and back
• New (11/2010) Optima Yellow Top Battery with cut-off switch
• Electric Exhaust Cut-out to bypass muffler with the flip of a switch
• 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust from the Turbo to the Tailpipe, Stainless Steel Dynamax Muffler
• VDO 0-30pis Boost Gauge with A-pillar mount
• AEM wideband Gauge mounted in A-pillar
• Vari-cool Water Injection system with stainless steel lines
The car starts, idles, and drives great, with very civil street manors. The previous owner claimed 621 HP to the wheels @ 25 psi. Personally, I have only had it up to 18 psi, but even at that boost level. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .this thing MOVES!
This is a very impressive one-of-a-kind car, but it does have a couple of issues that are worth mentioning.......
There is a VERY VERY slow drain somewhere in the electrical system. If you let the car sit for weeks or so, the battery will get low and will enable the "valet function" in the ECU. After you charge the battery, it fires right back up. Typically, I just undo the battery cut-off switch.
The stereo works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt.
The speedo and tachometer aren't working. The car has the necessary Dakota digital boxes for them to function properly, and the issue may be as simple as a loose wire or blown fuse.
There is a small dent near the fuel filler.
The title is clear, but the mileage is unknown due to the spedometer/tachometer not working.
Looking to trade for a nice c5 z06 (or very well built c5), c6 vette or other highly well built ls vehicles or something newer that would be possibly more daily driverable because im selling a few projects etc. Can even add a nice 2000 mercedes s500 with lowish miles for a for a nice c6 z06 possibly or ? 25k obo for the car .Seriously negotiable and motivated.
This car re-tuned on e85 would be a monster!
Quick video of it idle'ing after sititng at my g.f.s apt while i was out of town