Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! $10,000

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! $10,000

Year: 2005
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado
Price: $10000
Mileage: 124000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

up for sale is a 2005 silverado rcsb rst. the truck is a 4.8 5speed, with 124k miles but looks like it has 50k. the whole entire truck was just painted about 2 months ago. it was done at a respectable shop here in town, not some back yard special. it was done with dupont chromabase base coat, and ppg clear. no autozone special here no expenses spared. bottom color is gm paint code wa926l and the top is wa705f. the truck has a quarter inch 3m pinstrip which really sets its off. the truck has tons of mods done to it such as..

HD grill
HD hood
blacked out headlights(new)
ddm tuning 10k 55w HIDS
ESCALADE handles, painted and chrome
street scene ss front bumper
shaved tailgate done the right way, cnt even tell it was there
bedliner
RST roll pan that exhaust exits with stainless tips
JBA midlength headers that lead to a magnaflow glasspack muffler
RST cold air intake
dual electric fans
RST suede and leather seats
carbon fiber dash bezel
carbon fiber door bezels
RST aluminum face gauges with red back lights
20" chrome silverado ss wheels that are lirtaly brand new
255/45/20 falken tires with 12 miles on them
dss 13" cross drilled rotors
6/8 drop done the right way
front mcgaughys drop spindles
ground force drop springs
dakaota monroe sensatrac shocks
ground force 2" rear hangers
DJM 6" flip kit
DJM c notch
nissan frontier monroe rear shocks
leaf spring helper (planed on towing)
air lift "slamair"air assist bags for leveling while towing.
im sure i am forgetting something about the truck so just let me know if you have any questions at all. the reason im even selling this bada$$ truck is i just like buying something new and seeing what i can do with it.(yeah i know its dumb) but the interior is 9 out of 10 and the exterior is 10 out of 10, whoever buys this truck will not be dissapointed. i know what the truck is worth and i know what i have in it also, i havent even drove the truck, its just sitting in my g.arage needing a good home. so if you have any questions let me know and we'll get u fixed up.also i might add i DO NOT have to sell the truck, its not hurting me any to keep it parked. i am NOT interested in any trading at this time. so call or txt anytime at 620-six4zero-64eleven thanks lyle im located in garden city ks, i am moving into a bigger shop so i need a hefty deposit so price drop is at $10,000
Attached Thumbnails 2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! ,000-rst-pics-010.jpg   2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! ,000-rst-pics-012.jpg   2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! ,000-rst-pics-001.jpg   2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! ,000-rst-pics-011.jpg   2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! ,000-rst-pics-014.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2005 rcsb rst silverado clean truck! Come and get it!!!! $10,000