Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1970 Chevelle SS 396 #'s matching w/docs

Old 02-15-2013, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1970 Chevelle SS 396 #'s matching w/docs

Year: 1970
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Chevelle
Price: $48000
Mileage: 100000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm putting my Chevelle SS 396 up for sale. It's a number's matching, documented with original sheet metal car from GA. It's had one repaint many years ago, but you wouldn't know it. I've owned the car since 2005. I've rebuilt and detailed the front and rear suspension, repainted and detailed the dash. The seats have been recovered using covers by Legendary interiors. No corners were cut on this car. I have 2 buildsheets, one is still attached to one of the original door panels, protecto-plate, original owners manual and a folder of reciepts. This car is very highly optioned including PW,PL,Tilt W.,PS,PDB, AC,Rear Def.,am-fm 8 track, bucket seats,cowl ind.,12 posi. 3:31's, door edge guards,bumper guards and is one of only a few Chevelles that came equipped with Electro-Tip Wipers. The car currently has a 700r4 trans installed. The original turbo 400 is in perfect working order and stored in my heated garage.I also had the original 3:31 gears replaced with 3:73's. The original 3:31 gears are still like new and go with the car. For more info or aditional pics, send me a pm or call me @ 616-772-5112 and make me an offer!(Sorry no trades)SOLD! Thanks, Brian

Last edited by Bowtie-Bri; 02-22-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today's bump for an Awesome Chevelle!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1970 Chevelle SS 396 #'s matching w/docs