Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 T/A WS6 convertible triple black STOCK

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 T/A WS6 convertible triple black STOCK

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $10500
Mileage: 96000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

'00 Trans Am ram air, vert, auto with 96xxx miles. It's black with black top and ebony interior, all power options, A/C, Monsoon CD player w/steering wheel controls, traction control, non bolster leather seats etc. I did my research and there were only 31 Triple Black A4's built in 2000 and only 2 were meant for California and mine is 1 of the 2. Runs and drives perfect, had the brakes redone all around, did the oil pan gasket, new wires and plugs for the parking lights, new window motors (still slow), back defrost window replaced with the back piece of the top and tires about 80-90% all around.

MODS: Borla cat-back and Camaro shifter ****
BAD: cracked door panels (got new ones just have to slap them on), wheels could use refinishing (clear coat peeling in spots). PLEASE NOTE THAT I'M WORKING ON SOME OF THESE ISSUES AS WE SPEAK SO THEY MIGHT BE FIXED REAL SOON.
GOOD: runs, drives and stops good, tranny shifts good, rear diff is good (no whine or any noise), top looks good and works good, glass is all good with no chips or cracks, all lights work, tabs are good till 2014, passed emission test with flying colors and I have a Clean WA Title in my name.

If you have any questions just shoot them my way since I'm sure I missed some information and I'll have some more pictures over the next 2 days. $10500 or best offer

Last edited by 1964suicide; 03-12-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Willing to trade for a 97-02 Expedition 5.4 4x4 under 150k miles plus cash or a Ford Excursion or F250/350 ext/crew 4x4 7.3 turbo diesel plus cash if it's a older one otherwise straight up.

Quick Reply: 2000 T/A WS6 convertible triple black STOCK