Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 T/A, 446rwhp H/C/I Forged 346, full suspension Charleston, SC

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 07:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 T/A, 446rwhp H/C/I Forged 346, full suspension Charleston, SC

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $10000
Mileage: 144000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SC
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Ok, I've made a few half-assed attempts at selling this car before, but it's do or die time. After 7 years, I've finally moved away from F-bodies and onto other things. I pretty much have it summed up on my Craigslist ad, but I'll get a little more specific for you F-body guys. Pretty much, this car has a lot of good quality parts on it, but it's an average F-body. It is not a hunk of junk; I think with a new carpet, some 6LE seats, and a ram-air hood, it would start to look pretty clean. The front bumper cover has a chip out of the paint, and underneath the wing has been sanded. Also, the sail panel isn't perfect, so in order for this car to be truly clean, it would need redone. Also, the factory speakers have had it, but the system itself is still fully functional. It has the usual cracked dash, of course. The seats actually are alright. The fronts feel hard and there's a small rip on the bottom of the driver's, but the bolsters are intact and the rears are (as you could expect) very lightly used. The driver's T top is missing a lock cylinder. A/C and heat both work well, all the lights and other driver controls work as they should. Driving down the road it rides kinda rough, but then again, I'm used to my Cadillac. It makes a little noise on bumps, which I assume is due to all the aftermarket chassis items I've put on. The rear end whines a little, but it's not in-your-face. With all the suspension on and the BFGs it handles better than I ever would have thought. It really is a lot of fun to drive with the choppy motor and tight suspension. And going down the highway I still pull off 27 miles per gallon. Anyways, it's a decent car, it just needs some attention before I can call it "clean". 144k miles on the body, 12k on all mods except suspension, with has about 3k. The BFGs are in like new condition, maybe 4k miles, tops. As you can see it will also come with a set of 19" Chrome HP Evos, with some Firestone rubber that has a little life left. All parts I have not installed yet will come with the car as well.

Bottom line, guys, if you feel like 10 grand is too much to ask, just say the word and I will put the motor in my '71 C/10 and strip the rest of it down and do...whatever...with the shell. For any less than $10,000 that's exactly what I'll do. Which actually sounds pretty great

Thanks and Happy Hot-Rodding

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/3654615006.html
Old 03-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Teching In

Oh my... BRB, gotta go ***** myself out for $10,000...

Beautiful car man, If you still have it next month, which you probably wont, Ill take it! In the process of buying a house right now
Old 03-23-2013, 12:43 PM
12 Second Club

Ok sorry if I suddenly disappeared...lost all my phone info and haven't been online in a while. My number is still the same and the car is still for sale. Bump!

Quick Reply: 2000 T/A, 446rwhp H/C/I Forged 346, full suspension Charleston, SC