Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Trans Am WS6 fully tricked black on black

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 02:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans Am WS6 fully tricked black on black

I have a 2002 Trans Am WS6 model. I have owned this car for seven years and it is very hard to part with. I will start off by saying I took care of this car as if I was going to keep it a lifetime. I will try to list everything but I'm sure I might miss something. The engine- this LS1 has the thunder racing 224 camshaft with valve springs and pushrod setup and a ported intake, throttle body and a slp lid. The exhaust is long tube ceramic headers and a magnaflow exhaust system. The valve springs were replaced about 1,000 miles ago just so I would feel better. The cam has been in for probably 5,000 miles at most. The car was originally a automatic trans car. It was professionally swapped to a 6 speed. The t56 trans was rebuilt with viper gears and linked with a LS7 clutch setup being pushed by the TICK performance billet master cylinder. Shifts with a pro5.0 short throw shifter and short stick. The rear end has a Detroit tru-trac unit with 4:10 gear ratio. For wheels i run authintic corvette 19s and 18s with a 315 rear tire. i also have the orginal WS6 wheels and another pair of vette wheels. The suspension has eibach lowering springs with an adjustable torque arm to really dial it in. The body on the car is Immaculate it has never been in an accident or had damage besides normal scratches BUT I couldn't stand the scratches So I had the whole car professionally repainted I went back with the original black except the middle of hood, top of car, top of wing, rear molding flat. and all emblems are FLAT black also. All glass is tinted also. It looks sweet the pics don't do it justice. The interior is black leather and black carpet. No rips ot tears I'm seats. And the dash is NOT cracked like most. It has original MONSOON premium sound also. T-Tops do not leak either. I hate to sell it but I need a diesel for work. I'm asking 13,500 obo. Money talks so if you have cash I'm hand I will make you a deal. Call or TXT for more details. I'm in bastrop la but can meet if seriously interested. Thanks.
318 282 5300.

A little dirty in these pics sorry
Old 03-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Launching!

any pics?
Old 03-21-2013, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

Miles ?

Quick Reply: 2002 Trans Am WS6 fully tricked black on black