Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Corvette LS6 6-speed Yellow

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Corvette LS6 6-speed Yellow

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $22000
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This is a 2001 Corvette Millennium yellow. Not interested in any trades. The car has 120k miles. But has been well taken care of. I put in a brand new GM LS6 (405HP) long block a year ago. The engine has 26k miles on it. I replaced the clutch with a GM LS7 clutch. Brand new revised GM slave and master cylinders. The car is a 6 speed manual. Most of the parts on the car have been replaced and upgraded inside and out. The engine was tuned by Frost at performance autosport in Richmond. This car putting down close to 400whp. I replaced the rear tires a month ago. The fronts have 20k miles on them and are half worn. I just replaced all 4 rotors and put on all new ceramic brake pads.

A full stereo system has just been installed this month. The interior was pulled out and added heat and sound proofing. It has xm satellite radio. Kewood head unit. JL audio front and rear speakers with mounted tweeters on the door panels. 500watt 4 channel Alpine amp behind the passenger seat. A 10" kicker L7 mounted flush in the trunk. And that's powered by a 800 watt 1 channel alpine amp. It sounds awesome.

The suspension has been upgraded. It has C6 Z51 front and rear sway bars. I replaced the stock plastic sway bar ends links with solid aluminum ones. The car handles great. Eibach shocks front and rear. The car has been lowered 1.5" front and rear. But can easily be raised back to stock height adjusting the lowering bolts. I just put on zip corvettes' bump steer kit front and rear. This replaced the inner and outer tie rods with a solid piece. The car was aligned front and rear last month as well.

The wheels are 19" front and back. CCW SP-16's powder coated black. The wheels and tires are $5,000 alone. Front tires are 275/30/19. Rears are 305/30/19.

The engine mods are a Vararam air intake. Installed a new MAF. LS6 intake. LS6 long block. TPIS long tube headers. Custom made high flow cats and x-pipe made from random technologies. Pipes are 3". All stainless steel exhaust. This followed by Borla stingers quad tip cat back. Taylor 8.5mm spark plug wires. NGK spark plugs. LS7 Clutch and flywheel. Slave and master cylinders have been replaced. There is also a bleeder line for easy clutch bleeding. I bleed the clutch every oil change. Engine oil is changed every 3k miles with Mobil 1 synthetic. Transmission and rear differential oil has been changed as well.

Brand new LS6 long block was installed 26k miles ago. The water pump, harmonic balancer, all pulleys, and belts were replaced as well. The EBCM was rebuilt. A Zo6 gauge cluster was also installed to match the new redline of the engine.

The stock seats were replaced with some very comfortable and supportive Corbeau A4's in suede. The shifter has been upgraded to a c6 shifter.

The pop up headlights were replaced with fixed lights. Painted to match the car. Both high and low beams are HID 6000k. The parking lights have been upgraded as well with JWM motoring ones. The tails have been upgraded as well with LED tails from JWM motoring. These have a round halo when the parking light is on. The roof has been wrapped in gloss black vinyl. Windows are tinted to 20%. Side air ducts have been molded in to keep the rear brakes cool.

My asking price is $22,000. I have well over $35k into the car. The car is in great shape inside and out.

This car is ready to keep going for a lot more miles. If you have any questions please shoot me an pm. The only thing wrong with the car is the transmission has a very small leak. This started a couple months ago. The car still shifts smooth. Other than that, everything is perfect.

Old 04-02-2013, 04:50 AM
11 Second Club

Glws man, always liked this car.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mynameisray
Glws man, always liked this car.
Thank you!

I need this car gone. Getting ready to buy something else. Make an offer!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Teching In

ttt...
Old 04-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Teching In

ttt.....
Old 04-09-2013, 08:18 PM
TECH Regular

Bump for a perfect looking C5