Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Pontiac GTO - Super Clean Must See with some add-ons Pink in Hand

Old 04-11-2013, 05:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Pontiac GTO - Super Clean Must See with some add-ons Pink in Hand

Year: 2005
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $13500
Mileage: 107500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2005 Pontiac GTO
Located in NorCal East Bay
107,xxx miles. Mostly Highway miles from previous owner. I bought with 92k miles 3 years ago. I rarely drive the car now thats the reason I am selling. Lightly modded from previous owner with bolt on performance parts.

6.0 LS2 original motor I believe 405 stock hp
Cyclone Grey Metallic Exterior (I believe)
Black interior with Red Gages and some red stiching
JBA Shorty Headers with factory catalytic converters
Straight pipe exhaust with either a X-pipe or H-pipe I forget... Kinda loud but sounds awesome... thats what you buy these cars for isn't it?
K&N Intake and Filter
Lowering springs, not sure what brand but ride nice and give a nice stance
Koni Yellow fully adjustable Shocks/Struts
BMR Front Upper Tie Bar
SCSS PolyUrethane Motor/Trans mounts (installed 1000 miles ago). Originals were worn slightly
30% Window Tint around whole car, including windshield, gives a nice look to car
Put new tires on the rear last summer so those are at like 85% and the fronts are around 35%
Oil changed every 3000k miles with Mobil 1 fully synthetic

I think that is all the mods I can remember. Everything else is all stock. Runs and drives great, no issues that I'm aware of. The interior is spotless, the back seats look like no one has ever sat in them. The driver seat has normal but light wear for the mileage and the passenger also has very light wear. The rest of the car looks like it has very low mileage. Definately need to come look it over. The outside looks perfect with only light scratches but no body work or noticeable dents. Feel free to contact me with any questions. 13,500 OBO I wasn't able to post pictures because of size, but PM me and I can email pics!

Last edited by ScratcHardGTO; 04-11-2013 at 05:21 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2005 Pontiac GTO - Super Clean Must See with some add-ons Pink in Hand