Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Built 383 Trans Am WS6 Apperance Package for Trade

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 12:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built 383 Trans Am WS6 Apperance Package for Trade

Year: 1995
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $16000
Mileage: 3200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Hi Im thinking of tradeing my Built Trans Am for a Decent Vette, I have so much Time and Money wrapped up in my car I dont know where to begin.. It started a 95 Trans Am(clean carfax) then purchused a 02 ws6 parts car to take parts from because I like their body style.. Took the entire front clip, doors, taillights, rear hatch, and rear bumper and bolted it to my 95, then the hood was nice but not tall enough, so i upgraded to the aftermarket ws6 hood that made it much taller. I then took it to the body shop and had it painted Cyber Grey Metallic from the c6 vettes. So thats the story on the body and to let you know its a Built LT car not LS..Now Car Details
Apperance mods...
-ws6 clone
-Aftermarket Taller ws6 hood
-Painted Cyber Grey Metallic
-Shaved Antenna
-18x9.5 RPM505 wheels
-Lowerd on Eibach Pro Springs
Drivetrain Mods...
-Complete Forged 383 with H Beam Rods and Mahle -16cc Pistons/ Hellfire Rings
-Stock P&P Gasket matched Heads/Intake
-58mm BBK Throttle Body with WS6 TB Plate
-Comp Cam xfi292 Camshaft
-Comp 918 springs, chromeoly Pushrods, and titanium retainers
-Crane Gold Self Aligning 1.6 RR's
-Longtube Stainless Headers and Y pipe
-Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
-36# Injectors
-Accel Coil
-Taylor Wires and NGK Irridum Plugs
-Built 4L60E with warranty to withstand up to 700hp
-Yank ss4000 Stall
-Motive 3.90 Gears
-Eaton TruTrac Rear end with Moser Axles
-Granatelli MAF
-Granatelli 255 Fuel Pump
-The car also has a full zex wet kit installed on the car with the hideaway n20 outlet ashtray switch, Polished zex bottle, Machine gun Purge with blue L.E.D light, have everything mounted and ready to go but never sprayed it
-The whole drivetrain only has about 3200 miles on it so its just broke in! Im sure im forgetting stuff but this is things I can remember off the top of my head. I have over 14k in Recipts for parts and paint alone.. This car is my Baby and Nasty! Been to the strip a couple of times with the best time of 11.63 at 118.82 with 275/35/18 Nitto NT01's on the back and 255/35/18 Fusions on the front it pulls the wheels with a nice 1.49 60ft. time.. And yes i have pics/videos and slips and this is still with it being n/a.
The interrior of the car is in 9/10, all black leather interrior, seats are in good shape, not ripped on the driverside like most, carpet in great shape, dash in great shape with no cracks or anything. It also has a Innovate LC1 wideband installed in one of the middle 3 vents!
Wanting to Trade for a base c5 preferably black but will consider all colors.. Dont really care about mods because its gonna be getting traded in this winter or next spring for a c6z, thats the only reason im getting rid of this so i will have a car to trade in for a downpayment.. If you want a 1 of a kind car with plenty of power that you can hop in and drive 500miles away with 4 people stuffed in it then this is it!
If you have any ?'s or want certain pics just lmk!!

Trade Price is 16k
Attached Thumbnails Built 383 Trans Am WS6 Apperance Package for Trade-trans-am-complete.jpg   Built 383 Trans Am WS6 Apperance Package for Trade-trans-am-n-jesse.jpg   Built 383 Trans Am WS6 Apperance Package for Trade-me-n-jesse-back.jpg  
Old 04-26-2013, 09:55 AM
Teching In

bump for a sick car! I wanted to paint my car this color so bad!!
Old 04-27-2013, 07:24 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks man, as soon as I seen the color on a vett i had to have it on my baby lol!

Quick Reply: Built 383 Trans Am WS6 Apperance Package for Trade