Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

'07 Thunder Gray CTS-V

Old 04-28-2013, 06:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default '07 Thunder Gray CTS-V

Year: 2007
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $24500
Mileage: 55600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I love the car and hate to do it, but I've got a job/housing opportunity in the city starting in July that I really cant pass up. I wish I could keep the car but the car is too clean to have in the city; I already am having nightmares about parking on the street and getting hit/bumped while other people try to park infront/behind me. I'd rather sell it to someone who will keep it clean and appreciate it, than keep it and be paranoid 24/7.

I bought the car last October with 50k miles, completely stock with the exception of tint, CAGS delete, resonator delete and flowmaster mufflers. The previous owner always had the car garage kept, and I have had it garage kept 50% of the time. It has never been in snow or on salted roads. The previous owner did oil changes every 3,000 miles and I have done the same.

The car now has 55,700 miles on it (I'm currently on a road trip with it in NC, so mileage will change) and has zero issues. Since I've owned it, I have installed an azn2dmax shifter with a hardbar ****, some corvette "Jake" overlays, and carbon fiber overlays for the V emblems, and plasti-dipped the front grills. The stock rims have ZERO curb rash.

Imperfections:
-It does have the normal wear on the radio buttons (I will replace them if that is a deal breaker for the buyer)
-It does have a couple rock chips on the front of the car (I will get detailed pics)

Parts I have purchased but not installed:
1 3/4" B&B long tube headers
B&B hi-flow cats
B&B off-road connector pipes (if you decide not to run cats)
B&B full 3" catback with resonator
Rev-shift Diff Bushings
Rev-shift Trailing Arm Bushings
Rev-shift Rear Cradle Bushings
USA SPEC PA15-VETTE
Creative Steel front license plate mount

I'm currently out of town, but I will get some detailed pics of the car this week.

Since I have to post a price, I'm asking $24.5K obo for the car without the extra parts (I would sell them separately). Whoever buys the car gets first dibs on the extra parts, and I will negotiate a deal for the parts they want. I do have a note on the car with my credit union, so they have the title.

here are a couple quick pics that I have on my computer:

Like I said, I will get detailed pics of everything this week. I do love the car, and will likely buy another one down the road.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump

Will be getting more pics asap
Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice ride! GLWS, wish I could unload my '11 Legacy fast enough for cars like this ... unless you wanna trade bank notes, lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: '07 Thunder Gray CTS-V