Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 NBM Pontiac Trans am ROLLER (6 speed car)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 NBM Pontiac Trans am ROLLER (6 speed car)

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1200
Mileage: 154000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): UT
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Selling a wrecked 1999 Pontiac Trans am. It spun out on my friend and he nailed a guard rail. I bought it for the engine and transmission. The rest of the body is clean enough that I don't really want to part it out so I'm going to try and go this route first. It was a front end collision. I have all body parts to fix it minus the headlights. I am including the hood, both fenders, front bumper, and the bumper support all shown in the pics. I took pics with the stuff sitting on there so you get the idea, and then I took it off so you can see the extent of the damage. The car is repairable. All body lines behind the fenders line up perfectly still. The windshield, both airbags, and the airbag control module are bad, and I do not have replacements. View the pics. At this time i'm not parting it out, but if you see something you want feel free to make me an offer on what you want and i'll keep a list just in case I go that route.

Originally a 6 speed car. I am including the cross member with the car, as well as everything you see in the pics that's attached to the car.
Rearend has been rebuilt recently with 3.73 gears installed by a GM Technician.

Pics-

Old 05-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump. I've begun parting it out. Send pm's for parts requests. Ill get a list as soon as I can of everything for sale.

Quick Reply: 1999 NBM Pontiac Trans am ROLLER (6 speed car)