Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Corvette Z06, Electron Blue, 28k mi

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 06:29 PM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 2002 Corvette Z06, Electron Blue, 28k mi

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $24500
Mileage: 28000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2002 Z06, Electron Blue with black interior, 28,xxx miles. Car is in outstanding condition in virtually every way. Paint is in fantastic shape, and the interior is near mint...seats were covered since new (until I bought the car) and show almost zero wear. Windows have 20% tint, and the car is lowered about an inch on the stock lowering bolts. Car is outfitted with a Callaway Honker air intake, TSP long tube headers and 3 inch off-road X-pipe (both stainless), ECS mail order tune, new MGW shifter, and 2004 Z06 shocks. Car also has Lloyd's "Z06" floor mats, interior partition, and chrome "Corvette" lettering on rear bumper. The only flaw I can think of to mention is a rock chip towards the top of the windshield...it's not in your line of vision, and I don't find it distracting in any way.

The car runs, drives, and performs flawlessly. The exterior is absolutely stunning. There are no surprises here. Clean title in hand, no accidents, non-smoker. I have gotten over 30mpg on the highway in this car, and average low 20s in mixed driving. Never tracked or raced. I have driven the car almost daily for the last month, and have absolutely no gripes or complaints...I've moved to a new area with a lot less garage space, and have decided to keep my 08 vert, so this car needs to go.

I am the third owner of the car, I think. I bought it from a forum member just a few months ago, and I would be happy to provide his username to you in private if you'd like to inquire further about the car's history.

Car is currently located on St Simons Island, GA, which is almost directly in between Savannah, GA and Jacksonville, FL.

$24,000. NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES.

I apologize in advance for the quantity and quality of these pics...I only have the ability to take them with my iPad right now.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Extremely clean car. I wish I could afford a second toy.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:50 PM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Lots of interest, but car is still for sale. Bump TTT.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

drool.....such a nice car TTT
Old 06-14-2013, 06:46 PM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Car is now on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-/271223127487?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f26287dbf#ht_500wt_1021

Quick Reply: 2002 Corvette Z06, Electron Blue, 28k mi