Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Convertible 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Convertible 6 speed

Year: 1995
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $5500
Mileage: 196448
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

LT1 6 speed car for sale, The bad, it needs a top, this one is worn, torn and some one has glued the rear glass in, some one inexperienced, my three year old could have done it better. With that said I am taking offers on her, the leather seats are dry. The front nose is faded and the whole car has tiny scratches on it from the years. The good, she is shiny still, the dash is nearly flawless as is the carpet. It has the original floor mats. I have the window sticker, the original purchase receipt and a ton of other receipts showing the top end upgrades. Upgrades include mild Linginfelter hydraulic cam, roller lifters, Linginfelter cold air intake plumbed into the two lower nostrils of the formula nose, BBK throttle body and headers, Magnaflow exhaust, and CNC stage III ported and polished heads. 3.73 posi diff was added long with full length frame rails. Hurst shifter is in place waiting on a new owner. It shifts and runs awesome. The last dino tune shows 342 HP 352 Ft pounds of torque and it feels like more than that. I have the dino as well. Willing to trade for 1994 and newer extended cab 4x4 trucks only. 910-336-3271
Attached Thumbnails Convertible 6 speed-s__7201.jpg   Convertible 6 speed-wp_000150.jpg   Convertible 6 speed-s__f921.jpg   Convertible 6 speed-wp_000155.jpg   Convertible 6 speed-img_9703.jpg  

Quick Reply: Convertible 6 speed