Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

02 ws6 81k miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 ws6 81k miles

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $8500
Mileage: 81000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am posting my 2002 Trans AM WS6 for sale. Car is automatic pretty much all stock except slp lid and I installed a founders performance pan hard bar. I own the car and have title. I am at 8500 firm not a penny less.

The good is car runs and drives great. It has a lot of audio upgrades. Has flip out in dash dvd and audio player. It has dvd screens in head rests. Also had a sub and amp tastefully installed in trunk. You can still use t top holders. I just installed new brakes and rotors in front. I also put new wheels bearings in rear both sides, and a new battery.

The bad
Car is 11 years old. The car is black. But was originally white. Myself would have preferred to stay white.paint needs some tlc. The absolute worst thing was done before I got it. Someone installed Lambo doors which only about half work. The two front tires are shot and will need replaced now.

Heres the deal 8500 is fair for a 81 k mile car that's needs minimal tlc. I will not listen to low ball offers. If the paint was right and doors stock this would easily be a 12000 dollar car. I have pictures. I could not get them to load up from my phone feel free to text or call me at 304 932 7691 with any questions.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump it !! ALSO OPEN TO TRADE OFFERS

Quick Reply: 02 ws6 81k miles