Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2013 ZL1 Convertible 1050 miles!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2013 ZL1 Convertible 1050 miles!!

Year: 2013
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $59500
Mileage: 1050
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I came across an opportunity of a lifetime that I cannot pass up so I need to sell my 2013 Blue Ray ZL1 Convertible. It is a 6 Speed Manual with stock 10 Spoke Black Wheels.

Car is located in Eastern PA and I will assist in meeting a driver if you need to ship the car. Looking for a quick sale so I can finalize my other deal ASAP.

It currently has 1050 miles and is better than new. Has Classic Design Concepts Sport Bar, 69 RS Style Light Covers and GM Accessory ZL1 Logo Floor mats. Also has two coats of Zaino Z5 and was Clayed prior to that.

Car has never been driven in the rain. Has factory TOuchscreen with Nav, Exposed Carbon Fiber Hood and Suede Steering Wheel/Shifter option.

Asking $59,500. Avoid paying Gas Guzzler tax, I already did. This price is actually Dealer invoice not counting the $1,000 in extras I added.

Serious Inquiries Please, I do not need to know there is a dealer in another state selling one for $10 less or that my price is wrong. Please keep your non positive comments to yourself. If you are not a serious buyer and not interested in buying this car, please move on to the general discussion section.

Last edited by autoguy; 07-13-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:11 AM
Teching In

Bump for a good deal on a sweet ride, but damn, you spent all that time on the paint and did nothing on the tires?
Old 07-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CutchZ
Bump for a good deal on a sweet ride, but damn, you spent all that time on the paint and did nothing on the tires?
And the paint stays nice because of that....

The way these things throw Brake Dust, and the dark color, I do not need anything else that would make more brake dust stick.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

Bump...>Lowered price to $59,500.

Quick Reply: 2013 ZL1 Convertible 1050 miles!!