Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 cadillac cts-v fs

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 cadillac cts-v fs

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $11300
Mileage: 69000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have for sale a 2005 cadillac cts-v with low millage. Car has always been adult driven all service records are available in hand, pink slip in hand, tagged until september 2014 and recently passed smog with flying colors. The car is black in color, black leather interior and suede insert. Car is fully loaded with all available options and some.

A full maintenance and tune up on vehicle which included oil change, brake pads, coolant flush and transmission flush, spark splug and wires which were just taken care of 5,000 miles ago.

Is6 motor (406 hp)
6 speed manual transmission
(t56)
69,000 miles
dvd player/navigation equipped
vose sound system
after market subwoofer and amp were upgraded
hotches upgraded front and rear swaybars
brand new tires less than 4,000 miles on them, they also come with lifetime warranty from les scwab

this car has been great to me. Im looking foward to get rid of it due to an investment opportunity that i cannot pass up. The car is very reliable, since i had it ive always took care of it and done all the maintenance on it. I have all the service documents to prove that this is a great car if interested, i am taking cash offers. Price is listed way below kbb. Price is $11,300. Price is negotiable. Photos are available via text messages if really interested feel free to call (209) 639-8706.
Thanks, cl.

Keywords: Ls1, ls2, ls3, ls6, ls7, cadillac, cts, cts-v, camaro, camaro ss, camaro z28, trans am, ws6, g8, corvette, zr1, z06, ss, chevy
Old 09-06-2013, 01:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have any pics of the car ?
what about a vin # clean and clear title ???

Quick Reply: 2005 cadillac cts-v fs