Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 Z28 6 speed Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 01:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 98 Z28 6 speed Black

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8000
Mileage: 122806
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is a 98 z28 6 speed. Has leather, t-tops, a/c. The engine is stock, the only additions to the car are edelbrock stepped LT's, ORY, TSP rumbler, and an SLP lid. Headers have emissions ports but they are currently blocked off. All six of the factory speakers are replaced with aftermarket. The door speakers are JL Audio, the rear speakers are diamond audio and I'm pretty sure the quarter speakers are JL as well. It has a stealth sub box w/ a 10" kicker and a kicker amp mounted in the spare tire well. The headunit is a jensen fold-out touch screen with usb, aux in, bluetooth, cd, dvd. The clutch was replaced about a year ago. The story on the car is a friend of mine cut the wheel to sharp backing out of his carport and clipped the front end on the support post. I was doing the work on the car and he ran into financial problems and couldn't afford to pay to fix it, so I acquired the car from him and am selling it to get my money back out of it. The front bumper and fender were replaced, as they were cracked from the carport. The headlights are aftermarket and I just finished painting it with dupont bc/cc in factory 41/8555 black. The wheels in the pics are not in very good shape, they have some curb rash, they are 18X8's off a BMW, I have since put the factory wheels back on. I also have a set of 17X9 TTM's. For asking price, I'll let the buyer pick which set of wheels they want. If you want to negotiate the price, then it will come with the stock wheels. I'll try and get some pics of the TTM's on it this weekend. The car is a factory y3f, I have the kit minus the right front piece which the carport broke. I like the cars better without the kit and the parts have been discontinued by GM which is why I removed it. If someone wants the kit they can have it with the car, I kept all the mounting hardware. Any questions please ask. Thanks. asking $8,000 or best reasonable offer. No trades please. Located near Bremerton, WA (540)336-0881. smnit92@gmail.com

Last edited by smnitFB; 09-28-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

Update. Took some pics with the stock wheels and a vid.

video walk around:
Old 09-27-2013, 11:41 AM
12 Second Club

pics with the TTM's.

Last edited by smnitFB; 09-28-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Quick Reply: 98 Z28 6 speed Black