Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2010 Cadillac CTS-V for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Cadillac CTS-V for sale

Year: 2015
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $45000
Mileage: 13000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NM
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

For sale (reluctantly) my 2010 Cadillac CTS-V

It is a sedan, Thunder Gray, black interior with only 13 (THIRTEEN) thousand miles. It has the paint ($995), BIG "Ultraview" sunroof, and polished wheels as options, with the 6 speed automatic. It needs nothing. I am the original owner. It combines the luxury of a Cadillac with the performance of a sports car. It has been tested by GM at Nurburgring, and lapped as fast as a Corvette, and is the fastest sedan to lap Nurburgring.

It is minimally modded, with a 2.55' upper pulley (looks stock), a K&N panel filter, and a conservative canned tune. The transmission tune did not remove any of the torque management. The car can be taken to a Cadillac dealer with no worries as the tune will readout a stock, factory, check sum to a Tech II. It will come with the SCT handheld tuner, 4 tunes, one being the stock tune, the described mods, and the stock pulley. The interior has one mod, the inside of the glovebox door is signed by Johnny O'Connell, who won the 2012 touring class championship, in a CTS-V.
NADA puts the value at $46,575, private party. KBB puts the value at $45,400, private party.
I am selling the car because I have 4 cars, a three car garage, and am in lust for a GT-R. Trade in is $43,100 to $43,600, I am asking $45,000 and will not give it away, so no low-ballers, please. Also, no trades. I can be reached at webowser@hotmail.com.

I will add pics tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

Pics here:
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/6sp...?sort=3&page=1
Old 11-23-2013, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Price lowered to $44,000

Quick Reply: 2010 Cadillac CTS-V for sale