Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

86 Monte Carlo Blk LS factory bucket seat, 5.0 w 35k miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 86 Monte Carlo Blk LS factory bucket seat, 5.0 w 35k miles

Year: 1986
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Monte Carlo
Price: $6500
Mileage: 35000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1986 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO BLACK with Gray Spotless Cloth Interior.
WITH ONLY 35,000 ORIGINAL MILES (Can be verified with State of Pa Inspection Records)

Powered by a Excellent Running 5.0 V8 - 305cu. 4BBL Rochester QuadraJet Carb.
Followed by a Perfectly Shifting 4-spd Automatic Trans (200 4r) that was just serviced by Trans shop.

THIS VERY WELL PRESERVED VEHICLE SPENT 90% of it's LIFE AS MOM'S GROCERY GETTER UNTIL A FEW YEARS AGO.
Vehicle was left to Adult Son who owned it approx 10yrs before we purchased the vehicle (was put in girlfriends name then mine,the Title transfers.
ALWAYS BEEN GARAGE KEPT. NEVER EXPOSED TO RAIN OR SNOW EVEN AFTER MOM PASSED AWAY.

Vehicle available for sale was purchased for girlfriend and she no longer is around. Kills me to sell it! Can't bring myself to expose it to the elements and just don't have the storage for it.

The details:
Vehicle was repainted approx 8-10yrs ago & still has a show quality finish. I machine polished (buffed) the complete vehicle, not to mention a top to bottom show car detail.

Has new Battery, Headliner, Alternator, BfGoodrich Radial Ta's (235/60/15 Front & 275/60/15 Rear - not my choice for the rear but that's what she wanted?), Monroe coil over shocks front & rear, Front pads & rotors, Rear brake shoes - wheel cylinders, belts, fuel pump, Rebuilt Non computer Rochester QuadraJet and Non-Computer Distributor w Vacuum Advance (original ecm Carb & dist go with vehicle & work fine. In my opinion they perform way cleaner and better then computer E.C.M. one's)

ICE COLD A/C, Dual exhaust with regular mufflers sounds very nice (quiet & classy), SS Rear Spoiler (not my choice but she wanted it), Air pump was removed intact but also goes with vehicle along with many extra parts from prior Monte Carlo's prior to this one.

The vehicle is beyond solid as you can see in PICTURES there's very little SURFACE rust!
All the glass was pulled & re-sealed (Front and rear were Urethane not butyl in), 1/4 windows pulled, checked for leaks and Rust was none and reinstalled. Under Carriage was not touched as I wasn't painting or undercoating to try to hide anything, you can see there isn't anything to hide. It's still in extremely good condition considering it's how many years old?

Factory Stereo was replaced with updated aftermarket unit, the harness was NOT cut. Original Stereo INCLUDED & can go right back in. Added a aftermarket (Sun) Mechanical Temperature gauge that is mounted under left side dash in Cup. Wasn't cutting dash up.
The Dashboard is Spotless ZERO CRACKS, all the bezels in perfect condition. The Sun visors could use to be recovered just ran out of energy and time.

This needs to go before I find storage, change my mind and keep it.

Shutterfly link available with over 100+ pictures of every nook and cranny of this vehicle.
Pictures do not do this car justice.

The person who purchases this car will not be Disappointed. This is a turn key car. I have no doubts that you can drive this home to California if you like.

NOTE:
ORIGINAL COMPUTER CARB & DISTRIBUTOR REPLACED (WITH NON-Compute E.C.M.) BUT GO WITH VEHICLE. NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM! NUMEROUS EXTRA PARTS ALSO GO WITH VEHICLE (FUEL PUMP, CRUISE CONTROL, FACTORY RADIO). DO NOT HAVE ORIGINAL WHEELS OR EXHAUST MANIFOLDS. ORIGINAL OWNERS SON CONVERTED IT TO TRUE DUAL EXHAUST WITH SHORT TUBE HEADERS (NOT MY CHOICE BUT THAT'S HOW I GOT IT).

MORE IMAGES: https://86montecarlolsblkv8.shutterfly.com/

Quick Reply: 86 Monte Carlo Blk LS factory bucket seat, 5.0 w 35k miles