Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

[FL] FS: 2003 EB Z06 / 445-rwhp, Modulare wheels, C6Z brakes, AFR Heads, etc...

Old 11-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation [FL] FS: 2003 EB Z06 / 445-rwhp, Modulare wheels, C6Z brakes, AFR Heads, etc...

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $24000
Mileage: 59000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2003 Corvette Z06
Anniversary Edition
59,XXX-miles
$24,000 OBO
Florida

[FL] FS: 2003 EB Z06 / 445-rwhp, Modulare wheels, C6Z brakes, AFR Heads, etc...-1tusvmp.jpg

Vararam cold air intake
GM LS2 90mm throttle body
FAST 92mm intake manifold
AFR 215cc cylinder heads; 61cc chambers, 100% CNC-ported
Comp Cams 228/232, .582/.582, 114-LSA camshaft
Hardened pushrods, AFR dual valve springs, stock rockers
LG long-tube headers, 3-inch X-pipe, Z06 titanium exhaust
445-rwhp / 390 lb-ft of torque, calibrated by Howard Tanner

Redline Motorsports installed the AFR cylinder heads and FAST 92mm intake manifold in February ‘12 for an technical article in GM High-Tech Performance magazine. You can read about it (and see detail pictures of the installation) in the May issue. The Z made 419-rwhp baseline and 445-rwhp with the new parts. Torque curve was improved, as was the throttle response and overall driveability of the car.

Zip Products C6 Z06 brake upgrade
Hawk brake pads, 2-piece Coleman rotors, upgraded bolts

C6 brakes installed by AntiVenom for a technical article in Vette Magazine. These are OEM C6Z brakes with 2-piece rotors, the kit is from Zip and included everything!

19x9.5-inch Modulare M6 front wheels
20x10.5-inch Modulare M6 rear wheels
3-piece construction, brushed and clear coated centers, chrome lip, ARP bolts
Nitto INVO tires, maybe 5-thousand miles of wear, 8/10
SLAMMED on stock bolts… very low. Looks amazing; drive carefully.

Quartermaster single disc LS clutch (<500 miles)
Quartermaster slave cylinder

Clutch was recently installed by AntiVenom in Seffner, FL.. The old LS6 still looked new but wouldn’t allow shifting at high RPM in 3rd gear… The new clutch doesn’t have that problem

C6 Z06 shifter assembly, ****, and boot
Lloyds Z06 floor mats

This is a car you can get in and drive across the country. I’ve owned it for almost 2 years (purchased on CorvetteForum in July 2011) and I’ve never had an issue. New battery was installed in ’10 and it’s still working perfectly. 445-rwhp on tap with excellent driveability and torque. The LG long-tubes really sing through the factory titanium exhaust wide-open, but are quite as a mouse under light throttle. Camshaft has a great idle quality but is tame enough for the valet (ew, never valet a Z).

The paint is in good shape, although it does show the wear and tear you would expect on a sixty-thousand mile Corvette. No accidents, no broken body panels, no cracks. Just some light scratching here and there (bumper mainly). The interior is in excellent shape with no rips, tears, stains, or imperfections. Factory stereo with an aftermarket iPhone 3/3S/4/4S hookup.

The wheels and tires look fantastic over the big C6 Z06 brakes and Modulare did an excellent job with the fitment. Aggressive rear lip for a factory wheel well and enough room for the factory brake ducts front and rear. The brushed centers have been clear coated for easy care… I usually just hose them down and wipe them once. The chrome lip is also great for low effort wheel cleaning. The Z06 brakes and Hawk pads work effortlessly and can really bring the Z to a stop in a hurry. It’s awesome.

If I didn’t own a business that made me travel so often, I wouldn’t be selling this Corvette. Electron blue is, in my opinion, the classic Z06 color and the look of this Z is simply timeless. Drives excellent, makes great power, and still gets the same looks it did when they rolled off the assembly line. This is an arrive and drive, no need to do any additional work upon purchasing the car. Located in Tampa, FL; willing to ship at the buyer’s expense.

Any questions please email me at Justin@justincesler.com - I travel often but will respond as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!

[FL] FS: 2003 EB Z06 / 445-rwhp, Modulare wheels, C6Z brakes, AFR Heads, etc...-kd6zjdf.jpg

[FL] FS: 2003 EB Z06 / 445-rwhp, Modulare wheels, C6Z brakes, AFR Heads, etc...-nvqmovm.jpg

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...m_combination/
Old 11-13-2013, 07:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Beautiful car with tasteful mods! GLWS!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:26 PM
Staging Lane

Default bump

sweet car. at a fair deal. for those who don't know redline motorsports. howard tanner and his staff are of the best nationwide. believe its tuned to be long lasting
Old 11-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Thanks Mac and you're spot on 99f1!
Old 12-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Is the car still for sale?
Old 07-14-2014, 08:17 AM
Teching In

any interest in a 68 chevelle ss clone with a big block

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/4567593152.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [FL] FS: 2003 EB Z06 / 445-rwhp, Modulare wheels, C6Z brakes, AFR Heads, etc...