Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1923 tbucket

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1923 tbucket

Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Aerostar
Price: $14000
Mileage: 500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Orange
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Im not in a rush to get rid and its bad season to be selling this right now,just seeing whats out there. Car has always been kept in shop covered up.
Alot of time and money invested into this car. The car is titled and was built in the late 80's and was just redone over the past couple of years. Only has 500 miles since redone. The motor has around 20-25k miles on it, it runs perfect and has always been a good motor never any problems. Trans shifts good. The car needs interior, I have foam cut for it needs covered and I have a roll of black leather/orange thread that can go with it. If someones interested I can send alot more pictures.
350 sbc/turbo 350
-4-bolt main
-roller rockers
-mild cam
-new edelbrock performer intake and 650 carb
-new ford 9inch
-new radiator
-new painless wiring harness
-powdercoated black frame
-paint on body is perfect
-new stewart warner gauges
-17in eagle alloys on tires with less than 20miles on them. One of the rims has a bad cut in it but its on the side of the spoke and isnt very noticeable.
The car was built to be a fun weekend/cruise car. It gets alot of attention and is just a very clean car you cant see a wire on the motor. Underneath is spotless no leaks or anything.Thanks for looking. Im really wanting a clean low mile ws6.
Attached Thumbnails 1923 tbucket-001.jpg   1923 tbucket-002.jpg   1923 tbucket-003.jpg   1923 tbucket-004.jpg   1923 tbucket-001-2-.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1923 tbucket