Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 CTS-V For Sale $17500

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 CTS-V For Sale $17500

Year: 2006
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $17500
Mileage: 76000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

OVERVIEW:
Up for sale is my 2006 CTS-V. I bought this car back in February of 2013 and have addressed almost all of the known problems for these cars. About a month or two after purchase, I noticed the rear end was whining, had a fresh 4th generation rear end put in at Ken Bachelor Cadillac in San Antonio, TX. I also replaced all four tires with Continental DWS tires and have a 50,000 mile warranty from Continental. Tires have less than 8,000 miles on them. I don’t launch the vehicle or do anything that would jeopardize the rear or waste tread on the tires. I do enjoy a down shift to third or a rolling hard acceleration getting on the highway. I also had my clutch pedal go to the floor and not come back in October of last year. The problem was the slave and master cylinder but I went ahead and upgraded the clutch/flywheel/pressure plate/throw-out bearing to LS7 parts. I had a speed bleeder w/braided stainless line installed so you can bleed the clutch fluid easily and by yourself. The clutch still has a stock feel, but can handle up to 550hp with no issues. I have all receipts and records for the maintenance that has been performed. The oil has been changed every 5000 w/Mobil 1 Synthetic and FRAM Xtra Guard filter. I noticed when I bought the car, SLP mufflers have been installed as well as an X-pipe. I just replaced front pads and rotors last weekend w/Stoptech pads and d/s rotors from Brakemotive. I cleaned up the calipers while I was in there and they are still operating very smoothly, I was able to depress them by hand as opposed to the seals and internals locking them up and making a manual depress not possible. They add a very nice look to the car and will keep the rotors cooler for better performance. I bought and installed Di-Noc carbon fiber overlays for all the exterior emblems on the car. If you like them, great, if not, they can be easily removed. The seats show minimal wear, no tears in any of them, and all power options and heating work perfectly. There are no problems with any of the mounts (a lot of people elect to have them replaced), they all feel very solid still. All other parts on the car are stock. I have a clean CARFAX w/no accidents and I am the third owner.

COSMETICS:
As with any car of this age, there are rock chips in the front bumper from daily driving. I would say the paint is a 7 out of 10. There is a bit of swirling in the paint that can only be seen when freshly washed and in direct sunlight. The metallic in the paint still maintains a nice shine to it. It could definitely use a good paint conditioning treatment and I’m sure most of these issues would clear up easily. There is a door ding on the driver side about the size of a nickel. Appears someone hit it with the corner of their door. The interior piece that goes over the middle pillar inside the car shows some wear from rubbing, I think the previous owner was a larger gentleman and would rub it while entering and exiting the car. There are some small chips in some of the radio/nav buttons, but not nearly as bad as some of the other V’s I have seen. The shifter **** rotates, I think one of the clips that keeps it in place is broken, not 100% sure on that, it won’t pull off and doesn’t affect drivability.

I have listed as much detail as I can think of for now. If there is anything I have not covered or you have questions about, please call or PM me. My name is Damien and I can be reached at 210 three three six zero one eight five. Please do not contact me to ask if you can sell my car for me. This would be a great car for a fellow enthusiast that has children or needs a backseat. I am selling this car because I have an opportunity to buy a very rare car that I missed out on last time it was for sale. Serious inquiries only, no tire kickers. Thank you in advance for looking.
Attached Thumbnails 2006 CTS-V For Sale 500-img_1643.jpg  

Last edited by D's Hawk; 02-16-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

Bump for the day, priced right!!
Old 02-24-2014, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Sold!!!!

Quick Reply: 2006 CTS-V For Sale $17500