Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56

Year: 1988
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $12000
Mileage: 500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2003-04, 6.0 LS/LQ9 motor (this is the hi-compression motor put in the Escalade/ 3/4 ton trucks) with under 10k miles, Basically an LS2 with an Iron block instead of aluminum, engine is mated to a camaro T-56 6-speed that has been redone, 233/239 cam from Texas Speed , HD PRC valve springs in redone Z06 243/799 heads, Victor Jr intake with new 850DP Holley carb, Edlebrock fuel pump, MSD ignition setup plug and play with stock coil packs, runs on pump gas, Custom radiator with Z06 fan setup and Summit resevoir, Ceramic coated Dynatech headers with 2.5 X-pipe to Dynomax mufflers to dumps , AJE K-member system and tubular A-arms, NewStrange coil over set up with Lakewood shocks in front with adjustable camber/castor plates, new Flaming river manual steering setup,transmission is a T-56 6speed (rebuilt) from 1998 Camaro, 8.8 rearend with Eaton 4.10 Posi, 31 spline axles, new drive shaft, greasable HD control arms, subframe conectors. Weld wheels . I bought car from North Carolina and had it shipped 3 years ago to Michigan when purchased it. Car was a rust free example ( no rust anywhere) before getting painted Ford Hi Performance White and a brand new drivetrain. Car has less than 500 miles, all street miles (or 1 set of BFG drag radials to be exact) after complete new drivetrain was installed last winter. Car is a great cruiser, pretty good on gas with the 6-speed,VERY VERY fast. . Car runs awsome now, Idles fine, doesnt over heat ever. Had it at Woodward dream cruise and it handles stop and go traffic like a daily driver should. Has Stock interior that is in very good shape and not worn out but is faded from the North carolina sun, I do have an extra set of front and back seats that are like new that we could work something out if buyer wanted them . It doesnt have a radio yet and stock speedo doesnt work with the T-56. New Auto meter Tach, Oil pressure and water temp guages. Car is a driver and ready to drive now. Kind of lost interest and want a V8/4BT Jeep wrangler now, text or email for more info/or pics because I'M sure I didnt list everything, have ALL reciepts.. 248 two one nine 4360

I can work with your shipper

I can send more pics and Videos if needed, just ask
Attached Thumbnails 1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56-notch3.jpg   1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56-notch1.jpg   1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56-notch7.jpg   1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56-notch8.jpg   1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56-notch6.jpg  

Old 04-11-2014, 02:02 PM
On The Tree

bumps
Old 04-17-2014, 06:13 AM
On The Tree

Soldd

Quick Reply: 1988 Mustang LX LQ9/T56