Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Trans Am with huron speed turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am with huron speed turbo kit

Hey guys I've been thinking about ditching my current project and just getting a bike because I don't really have the time to work on my car and I want something that I can enjoy now not a year or so down the road. I pretty much just copied my craigslist ad. If there is any real interest from any one I can defiantly go in to more detail. Here is the link for craigslist. As per the price, if any one wants to make a reasonable offer I'm willing to do some talking on that part.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4425721824.html

I've been toying around the idea of just scrapping my project so I figure I'd see if there is any interest. I'm thinking about selling my car and turbo kit. I have started on the turbo install but I'm coming to find out I don't really have the time or patience for it with a baby and a 5 year old.

I have an A/C huron speed turbo kit with a 7875 Turbonetics turbo. I have everything that I can think of to finish the car except the fans (they've been on back order at jegs for almost 2 months now)

-2000 Trans Am (Blue Green Chamelon) 137K on odo with a 6 speed
-New monster stage 3 (only like 50 miles on it) with new slave cyl and remote bleeder.
-PA Racing k member is installed with poly mounts for engine and tranny
-Walbro 430LPH fuel pump with racetronix Hotwire installed
-modular turbo braided power steering lines installed
-mounted the intercooler to the car
-huron speed alt relocation kit installed with a higher amp truck alternator used.
-oil pan is drilled and tapped (has a cap on fitting now)

The car runs and drives good right now. It def needs an alignment from the k member install and new tires too.

Those are the parts that are on the car now.. I have an AEM meth kit, AEM wideband, auto meter boost gauge, Siemens deka 80's, 2.5 bar map sensor, the truck and c6 manifold that is needed, PAC valve springs with the valve spring tool, mighty mouse catch can. I have more I just can't remember. Like I said earlier I have pretty much everything to finish the build even DEI titanium exhaust wrap too for the manis. The a just needs someone who has the will and time to finish it.

Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am with huron speed turbo kit