Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 silver CTS-V 72,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 silver CTS-V 72,000 miles

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $18500
Mileage: 72000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys. As much as I hate to do this, I am going to try and sell my V. My wife and I just found out that we are expecting another child so I think it's the right time for me to part ways with it. I bought the V last July from a dealer (after months of looking for one). This is a very clean car. The interior is flawless with the exception of one button on the radio is barely chipping (pictured below). The exterior is also nearly flawless. The paint is in very good shape. It really looks amazing for a 10 year old car. The taillights are tinted just a little bit. The fog lights and side markers in front are also tinted as you can see in the pictures. I just installed the dual halo projectors headlights on the car In January (original headlights will be included). I also installed a new creative steel rear differential bushing as well as a modified hurst shifter from 07CTS-V just a few months ago. This car also has the upgraded Gen IV differential in it. Oil was changed 200 miles ago with Mobil1 full synthetic. I Have all the fluids for a differential and transmission fluid change, I just haven't gotten around to it. I also installed a Magnaflow cat back on it in January. All mods have less than 1,000 miles on them. Tires are in good shape. I'd say at least 50-60% tread left. I figured I'd put it up hear for a few weeks to give you guys first dibs before I put it on auto trader or consider trading it in. I am located near Champaign Illinois. If you have any questions or would like to see any more pics, let me know. I also have a car fax report I printed for it if you would like to see it. Thanks for looking.
Also, I do have a loan out on the car through chase bank so I would have to write a bill of sale, let you take the car and then have the title mailed to you as soon as your check cleared which I've had to do in the past
You can get ahold of me by PMing me on here or emailing me at fastls199@hotmail.com.

Asking $18,500

Quick Reply: 2005 silver CTS-V 72,000 miles