Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk

Old 05-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk

Year: 2001
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $16500
Mileage: 32776
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is my 2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk #86. It has a stock LS1 with a 6 speed, t-tops, black on black and about 32,7xx miles. Firehawk options include composite Firehawk hood, blistein suspension, auburn rear end, embroider floor mats and chrome 5 spoke wheels which have newer Sumitomo tires. She also has an air lid, short throw shifter, Hotchkis strut bar, and SLP cat back which was done by previous owner. I also have a heavy duty Dustop car cover and an extra set of plain floor mats. She has 4 small paint chips in the hood and a small dimple on the driver quarter panel. Please see the attached image. It's so small it's hard to even take a picture of. She presents very well for her age. Even though it has low miles it is 13 years old so don't expect classic car trophy winning quality. As you can tell from the pics it is really clean and shows very well. There is no rust, no major dings or no crazy scratches. The driver door panel has a small tear but it doesn't look like a crack. The driver seat bolster has some wear, but there are no tears. It is just from rubbing against it from getting in and out. I do not have the stock parts, birth certificate or window sticker, and the SLP sticker on the door jamb has completely faded. As a lot of people know, you can call SLP, provide them with the VIN and they will confirm that it is a numbered Firehawk. They can also reproduce all the documentation. I wasn't worried about all that since I know it's a true Firehawk.

Overall, this an excellent example of a strong low mileage ls1 fbody. Looks sharp and sounds awesome!!

I am only selling this car so I can put it towards restoring my dads 77 Trans Am. I intended to buy this car to drive it, restore my dads 77 and eventually buy all 4 gen TA's. Unfortunately, that isn't possible. And I don't drive this much. I have a love/hate relationship with black. Looks great, but I hate keeping it clean.

Below is a link to my photobucket library with some more photos.
http://s753.photobucket.com/user/salaresco/library/

Please feel free to PM or reply to this post if you have any questions. Or call/text me on my cell 860-550-0216.

Thanks,

Sal
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg4_zps12d8610b.jpg   2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg2_zps46a5c005.jpg   2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg3_zps375550f6.jpg   2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg6_zps7f604cc5.jpg   2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg7_zps0acbe44a.jpg  

2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg4_zpsc9ce02ef.jpg   2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg6_zps399d6d4f.jpg   2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk-imagejpg1_zps9eb325fd.jpg  

Last edited by 77TA400; 05-31-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Updated to include pictures of the 4 small chips on the hood and the small "dimple" on the drivers rear quarter panel. It is so small that it's hard to even take a picture of.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Old 09-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Default Status

Did you ever sell this firehawk?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2001 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk