Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 Chevrolet Silverado ext. cab z71

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Chevrolet Silverado ext. cab z71

Year: 2004
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 1500
Price: $13500
Mileage: 105000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

2004 Chevrolet Silverado ext. cab, z71. Loaded,leather heated seats, bose stereo, everything but sun roof. Truck also has a 6" RCX suspension lift. and 17" wheels with 35" tires. (Metric but roughly 35")They have about 80% tread. Has a S&B cold air intake with dual exhaust. No mufflers on it now but i do have the ones that where taken off, Thrush Mufflers, just haven't had time to get them back on and it really isnt that loud. There is nothing wrong with the truck at all, I am just looking to down size to a stock truck. Momma says it's to hard to put the baby seat up in it. Has been a great truck and haven't had a bit of trouble out of it. Engine light does come on when idling for a couple of minutes but always goes out. My guess is it is due to the cold air intake and exhaust being modified and may need a new o2 sensor. Like i said the truck runs great. It's not eating anything, if i dont get what i would like to have out of it ill just keep it. But it wont hurt to make me an offer. Worst i can say is no. Asking $13500 OBO. Open to some trades full size pick up, muscle cars. NO imports or small trucks 270-33one-0166 text prefered to get ahold of me best. Can send more pics for serious inquiries. Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Chevrolet Silverado ext. cab z71-truck.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2004 Chevrolet Silverado ext. cab z71