Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2009 CTS-V 71k Miles, Runs mid-10s. $30k.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 2009 CTS-V 71k Miles, Runs mid-10s. $30k.

Year: 2009
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $30000
Mileage: 71500
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I believe I'm selling my CTS-V as is for $30k.

Before you get excited, the car was rear ended by a drunk driver last Wednesday. There was no frame damage, but the rear bumper, and a couple parts under the bumper cover, need be replaced. Also the exhaust system, which i have the stock, and will install for this price.

Car will come with all mods minus the wait 4 me performance (or d3 - can't remember) cat back since the drunk driver smashed that up. It will be replaced with the stock exhaust.

Mods included (and currently on the car) are as follows:
  • Airaid intake
  • Lingenfelter 10 bolt hub with a 2.55" pulley - runs between 11-12 lbs of boost
  • Custom Compete Street cam, perfect drivability.
  • Trend Hardened Pushrods
  • PAC 1218x springs
  • Billy boat catless mid pipes
  • 100 lb @ 3 bar injectors
  • And flex fuel conversion

Performance
She runs mid 10's, 10.7 @ 130 on a ****** day, full weight, drag radials, and hot lapping... possibly with a baby seat in it - can't remember. And makes over 600 rwhp.

Car Options
Black on black, panoramic moon roof, nav, bose, magnetic ride control, automatic.

Other things included in sale
I'll also include a free tune/retune to the buyer, doesn't have to be on the CTS-V, but has to be something I do tune.

At the time of sale, the caddy will have the stock exhaust on and tuned for it.

Damage
The majority of the insurance estimate was the stock exhaust ($2300 @ GM list pricing). The rest of the parts to fix total less than $2000 at GM LIST pricing and are bolt ons from what I understand. The only other thing is getting the rear bumper painted... or finding a used one ready to rock.

The was no damage to the frame, diff, trunk, etc. Basically when the drunk driver smacked into me, he kind of went under my car. Attached is a picture of my misfortune.

Aftermath of drunk driver.
Attached Thumbnails 2009 CTS-V 71k Miles, Runs mid-10s.  k.-img_20130515_190330_167.jpg   2009 CTS-V 71k Miles, Runs mid-10s.  k.-img_20140612_133021954_hdr.jpg  
Old 06-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Eastern Regional Coordinator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

saw this on Facebook. Why does it have to be so many miles. told my self I wouldnt go over 60k.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:41 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CTSVBiggie
saw this on Facebook. Why does it have to be so many miles. told my self I wouldnt go over 60k.
Well, its not much over 60k. I can tell you that a lot of my driving was highway driving. I won't lie and say she's been babied, because she hasn't. I didn't buy her for the gas mileage, or to pussyfoot around town. I was actually expecting with a couple minor changes to be able to throw her into the 9s this winter.

What I can tell you is that she runs strong. She doesn't burn any oil. She's been well taken care of maintenance wise. There are no leaks. And the rear tires are somewhat new.

Its a great car. And it'll have the stock exhaust back on it today most likely.

Quick Reply: 2009 CTS-V 71k Miles, Runs mid-10s. $30k.