Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup

Year: 2004
Make: Ford
Model: Expedition
Price: $9500
Mileage: 135000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Alrighty Guys, Mainly looking for trades but cash is good in everyones eyes so I wont say no to that haha!

First off I will touch on the basics then go into detail, This is my walled expedition. I built it along with an audio company known as Psychoacoustics. They designed as well as co built this truck up. If anyone on here is a basshead you will know what Im talking about, to everyone who isnt exactly
into the current stereo scene it may be a different language but I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

This truck has a custom Built 4th order bandpass c pillar wall that holds 5 15" drivers. The wall is a 2:1 ratio with a custom built 26" diameter areoport also built by psychoacoustics. The wall is covered in black suede to match the truck and give it a "factory" installed look. Currently the Truck has 5 T3 Audio T2000 15s installed. The rest of the truck goes as follows:

6 runs front to back of American Bass OFC 0gauge copper wire
6 Northstar Group 31 gel cell agm batteries in the back
Custom aluminum buss bars as well a a distribution block up front
BIG 3 upgrade under the hood.
350amp highout put alternator powdercoated hot pink
Pioneer AVH 8400 double din (4v pre outs and video bypassed)
American Bass VFL 1100.1 monoblock (12,000 watts rms, quarter ohm stable)

YOUTUBE "walled expedition" and you will see what this can do !!!!

As for the rest of the truck mods as follows:

20" Roush f150 wheels
Custom front and rear ford emblems
LED bright white lights throughout the whole truck
Black light leds in the spedo
The headliner was wrapped in black suede.
Tinted rear tail lights
black cased halo hedlights
5% tint on the front 3% tint on rear doors and 0% on back three windows (vinyl wrapped)

The truck itself has 135k on it but the motor was rebuilt and currently has about 60k on it ( I have paperwork to verify the motor work).
It has new brakes, wheel bearings, and rear cv joints. The oil is religiously changed as well as all other preventative maintenance. The heat and a/c work great the truck runs and drives well. it goes in and out of 4wd low and high as well as 2wd without any issues. The truck has some little dings and dents but nothing too bad unless youre really picking the truck apart. I get complements everywhere I go and has never failed me, I recently drove to Georgia and back to ny without any issues at all. The truck will come with all factory parts as well as factory wheels with pretty decent tires on them. The title is clean and clear as well. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask away.

Now down to trades, I am looking to either trade for a mildly built ls car with the truck only coming with the wall, aeroport, highoutput alternator, front battery, distribution block, and 6 runs of 0awg wire.

I would sell the with the double din, woofers, batteries, and possibly the amp or a different amp for a built turbo ls car, something im able to bring to the track and do well but also a nice driver for nice days.

have something else? Im open to offers but mainly looking for what I said above. Also cash talks as well, it didnt let me post two prices up top but im looking for 9500 bare or 13500 loaded

ANNNNNDDDD GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck-11111.jpg   Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck-9.jpg   Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck-5.jpg   Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck-6.jpg   Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-resizedimage_1374528569909.jpg  

Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck-7.jpg   Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck1.jpg   Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck-8.jpg   Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup-truck-4.jpg  
Old 07-31-2014, 12:17 PM
Teching In

bumpy bumpy. Wheres a go fast toy when ya need one????
Old 08-14-2014, 02:23 PM
Teching In

Bumpssssss for sale or trade, someone has gotta be a fellow basshead here, It either sells before i buy my first home or i rebuild it next season bigger and louder

Quick Reply: Custom Built 4th order walled Expedition for demos/ daily setup