Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 SS Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 SS Camaro

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5900
Mileage: 51548
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 99 SS Camaro. I hate to sell it but need the money for a new every day driver. It has been a reliable car and is very fun to drive. Has LS1 with K&N airfilter and 4 speed auto transmission. I put SLP Loudmouth stainless steel exhaust on it which and still have the factory exhaust to go .with it if you want. Comes with a Hypertech power programmer which can adjust engine tuning, shift point and firmness, cooling fans, rev limiter, speed limiter, and speedometer for different size tires. It has power seat, windows, and mirrors. The interior is like new except for a small spot on the passenger seat and one corner of the passenger airbag cover is sticking up a little bit. The front tires are about 90% and the rear tires are factory originals but will be needing replaced soon. It has an abs light on but i was told it was a ground that would be easy to fix but just haven't gotten around to it. The car has been kept in a garage all it's life until last year and mostly only driven a few thousand miles a year in the summer time. It has a salvage title because it was hit in the front right corner when it was new with 29,000 miles. I had a whole new front end put on it back in 2004 by a professional collision repair shop. I am asking $5900 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails 99 SS Camaro-img_1328.jpg   99 SS Camaro-img_1336.jpg   99 SS Camaro-img_1331.jpg   99 SS Camaro-img_1332.jpg   99 SS Camaro-img_1333.jpg  

99 SS Camaro-img_1334.jpg   99 SS Camaro-img_1335.jpg   99 SS Camaro-img_1337.jpg  
Old 09-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where in Missouri?? Pm me a contact number. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where you located in MO?

Quick Reply: 99 SS Camaro