Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2008 P-51A Roush Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 P-51A Roush Mustang

Year: 2008
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $50000
Mileage: 5389
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm putting up my girlfriends, step dads, P-51A Roush Mustang for sale, for him.

He's recently been diagnosed with cancer, and needs the extra cash for chemo, and other expenses. This is the ONLY reason he would ever consider selling this car, because if he goes into remission, I don't think he will sell it.

It's a 2008, limited edition P-51A Mustang, number 26 of 151, personally signed by Jack Roush. I believe this was available for purchase by Ford dealer employees only.

This is the highest horsepower Mustang that the company has produced at the time of its release, and represents the first time that internal engine components have been upgraded by ROUSH technicians.

All forged internals, with an 8 bolt crank. CR of 8.6:1. The car makes 510+ HP

The car is in MINT condition, with only 5,389 miles on it, and not a single scratch, and is FULLY optioned.

Paul is asking $50K or best offer for this car. There will be no test drives or joy rides without cash in hand.

He's bought this new, and doesn't drive it much himself because he doesn't want to put miles on it, so he's definitely not going to let a stranger come and joy ride in it, without some assurances.

If you are seriously interested, PM me with your phone number, and I will pass it along to Paul.

Pics:

Old 09-18-2014, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump.

Quick Reply: 2008 P-51A Roush Mustang