Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT 1999 CORVETTE FIXED ROOF COUPE - FRC - 6 Speed - 29k MILES - ALL STOCK & MINT!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 04:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default FS/FT 1999 CORVETTE FIXED ROOF COUPE - FRC - 6 Speed - 29k MILES - ALL STOCK & MINT!

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $15495
Mileage: 52000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1987 BUICK REGAL TURBO T

My wife and I are selling our absolutely mint condition 1987 Buick Regal Turbo T...one of just 4268 Turbo Ts built. This car is absolutely wonderful condition and runs and drives great and has just 59,162 ORIGINAL MILES on it. Like all 1987 Turbo Regals (Turbo Ts, WE4s and Grand Nationals) it has a turbo charged and intercooled 3.8L V6. It is a two owner car and has a spotless Carfax with absolutely no history or wrecks or accidents. Its optioned very well with power windows and locks, a rare astroroof, W02 blackout trim package and dealer installed Grand National spoiler.

Paint and Body
The Dark Blue Metallic paint (code WA8592) on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9.9 out of 10. The car has been garaged its whole life and it shows. It has had one very high quality repaint in the early 90s and it still looks great (it was repainted under warranty like many Regals were do to issues with the factory paint). Recently, I had new bumper fillers installed, Grand National bumpers painted body color, all new emblems, and all new weather stripping installed. The windows are tinted (fresh tint less than 3 months old) and the glass is all clear and in great shape. The car has 16in GNX style lace wheels and brand new BFGoodrich G Force tires on it, but I also have the original Turbo Wheels to go with it. The car looks great and would be at home at any show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The gray cloth interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well...its a 9.9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in great condition..and it has a new headliner in it. The power windows function properly as does the AC. The factory stereo was replaced with a very nice Pioneer head unit and speakers. The AC worked great until recently when apparently a bearing inside the compressor went bad...so it will need a new AC compressor.

Drivetrain

The 3.8L Turbo V6 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The stock 200R4 automatic transmission shifts great. (This is the exact same engine, transmission and rear end that came in the Grand National.) It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. It has no leaks. The car is mildly modded...it has an upgraded TE-34 turbo, 3in ATR Single Shot exhaust, 3in ATR Downpipe, Walbro Fuel pump with a hotwire kit, Cold Air Intake, and a Turbo Tweeks chip to support the mods. The car is set up very conservatively to run 16-18lbs of boost to be safe with the stock injectors...upgrade the injectors and there is a ton of power left to be had. But I never raced the car and was very happy with what was there. The car is very fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

This car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. These cars are hard to find and are only going up in value. There are no disappointments with this car...it is beautiful!

$18495 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/user/199...ibrary/87BLUET

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

Last edited by 97ramsst; 03-16-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:42 PM
TECH Addict

WALKAROUND VIDEO

EXHAUST CLIP VIDEO

Old 09-26-2014, 09:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And yet another cherry!
Old 09-27-2014, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

Car is sold sold sold sold....
Old 09-28-2014, 08:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that took long! lol

Quick Reply: FS/FT 1999 CORVETTE FIXED ROOF COUPE - FRC - 6 Speed - 29k MILES - ALL STOCK & MINT!