Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

For sale: 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged w/G85 option

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For sale: 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged w/G85 option

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Cobalt
Price: $5500
Mileage: 106000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

If you have any questions, I can be reached fastest with a call, text. pm and email is ok too. My email is Silver01c5@yahoo.com

This is the most fun daily driver that I've owned by far (not to mention 33 mpg average), but I want to get back into the LS1 game. I found a navy blue 98 SS that I want. But first I would have to sell my 2006 Cobalt SS sc with the G85 option. Just in case you don't know what the G85 option is, It consists of a LSD and Recaro seats. It has a few mods from the previous owner and a few added by me. ZZP stage 3 kit, 2.8 pulley, dual pass endplate, phenolic intake spacer, LS4 throttle body, throttlebody adapter spacer, ZZP 1.0 pcm, ZZP Longtube header, magnaflow catback with borla muffler in between the downpipe and muffler. H&R lowering springs. stock pioneer sound system with subwoofer (awesome) The stock wheels with BRAND NEW 235 40 18 sumitomo z rated tires are on the car right now, but I can include the aftermarket wheels/tires as well. 106k miles on car $5500obo. high rise spoiler is currently deleted, however I would include it with the car.

Now for the "bad"

before I put the new tires on, I hydroplaned on the highway, the car did a wide 180 and banged up the rear pass side 1/4panel at low speed. The car has no structural damage, nothing rubbing. Drives perfectly straight. I only had liability on it so I didn't get it fixed. Its also a flood/rebuilt title car. It happened 6 years ago. It works perfectly fine, there is no moldy smell or rust, No electrical gremlins. If the previous owner didn't tell me, I would have never guessed it.

Old 10-20-2014, 10:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!

Quick Reply: For sale: 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged w/G85 option