Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS Black 2008 GMC Sierra Denali *CANADA*

Old 12-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Black 2008 GMC Sierra Denali *CANADA*

Year: 2008
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra Denali Classic
Price: $15000
Mileage: 156000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-AB
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

For sale is my black 2008 GMC Sierra Denali. Reason why I'm selling is because I bought a diesel because I needed to start towing more. The Denali is a really nice truck and I would keep it if I could afford to have two trucks but sadly cannot. It's fully loaded with power everything, heated seats, DVD player ect. It has 250,000km or 156,000 miles which a lot of it is highway km since the previous owner drove from Cochrane to Calgary everyday. It also has a bit of rust around the wheel well and some scratches on the box from the colour match leer streamline topper which is also for sale for an extra $800. The box also has adjustable ratchet rails to hold down a load in the back perfectly. Interior is in awesome condition with only a couple scratches here n there. Pictures upon request since I can't get them to load to the page.

If you are interested and would like to take a look please contact me by email or for quickest response you can call or text me at 4037105579. PRICED TO SELL!

LOCATED IN CALGARY ALBERTA CANADA!!!

$15,000 OBO!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS Black 2008 GMC Sierra Denali *CANADA*