Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell

Year: 2000
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra 1500
Price: $13500
Mileage: 200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Sold sold sold

I have a 2000 GMC Sierra Turbo Truck, It's a Sleeper truck and at first glance you don't think nothing about it till you stomp the gas. Has A built 6.0 motor which alone is 420Hp and than you add the 72mm Turbo and than its So long. It's a 11 second truck all day long that you can drive to Home Depot if need be with a/c on if you want. It took me 2 years to build this truck. Like I Said I have built this truck for 2 years and have roughly 18000 in it and not one thing is stock on it. ALL parts and I mean ALL parts from engine to radiator to A/C compressor have less than 200 miles on them. For the most part the truck is super clean about a 9-10, has a ding on the passenger side right back near the rear bumper ( picture below) and also on the front bumper its missing some paint (Picture Below) other than those things the truck is SUPER clean, Paint is shiny Interior is flawless, no rips or tears, (Dirty In pictures as I have not had time to vacuum it, But Ill clean it up before bought. I will list what's all done to it and what needs to be finished on it which isn't much at all. Runs and Drives Now and Passed Emissions On 11-15-2014 so its good for a year.

Engine
1.Built 6.0 By Pro-1 Automotive and was built off a Car Craft Magazine Car and was tested at 444 hp and 456 foot pounds of Torque (Just Motor)
2.Bored .030 over
3.mahle Pistons
4.STD rods/mains
5.Clevite Bearings
6.Comp Hyd Roller 54-4 12-11 Cam Grid
7.XR265, 1200-6000, 265/271,212/218.522/529, lobe sep angle
8.Comp Lifters
9.Complete Valve Job
10.Turbular Cross Member
11.Surface Cut heads Melling Oil Pump
12.Melling Timing
13.Arp Head Studs
14.Zr1 Head Gaskets
15.Stock Rockers

Transmission-
Built 4L80E had the stock 4l60 e but We all know that would not hold up so put the 4L80E in but went ahead and built the trans to hold the power. Shifts hard and used nothing but the best parts.
1.Trans go2 shift kit
2.Circle D Torque Converter 278mm
3.Has the best Clutches you can buy In the transmission.
4.TRU-Cool Max 40,000 Automatic Transmission Fluid Oil Cooler
5.Stainless Wrapped Braided Lines

Turbo-
1. Tricks Performance Stage 2
2. 72mm Turbo
3. Air to Air Intercooler Kit
4. Blow Off Valve and waste gate cant remember what size but whatever comes with the kit.

Fuel System
1.60 Pound Injectors
2.Racetronics Float and Fuel Pump Combination

I know I am Forgetting a lot of stuff. Has a lot of other new parts from radiator to a/c compressor right down to every hose is all brand new and has less than 200 miles on them and that's pushing it. I just got the truck done and I have not even had time to Enjoy it. I just don't have the time anymore to finish it and the money right now because of the holidays.

Heres what it Needs to be Finished and Perfect

1. Desperately Needs to be tuned( yes it runs and drives but it needs to be tuned bad.
2. Has a exhaust leak and needs to be fixed.
3. Not taking all the boost, Keeps blowing it out, starts off like a bat out of hell than blows the boost out, Dont know if its the exhaust leak or can be fixed with a tune.
Other than that its ready to Roll. You can come pick it Up and drive it home now as it is. Has current emissions as of Saturday So its ready to Rock.

Would like to get back in a mustang and thought i would see if anyone might want a fast truck to roll around in.

Open to trades, trans am fire birds mustangs cobra no imports no camero and Absolutely no dodge trucks open to just about anything call or text
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-front.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-front1.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-driver2.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-passenger-1.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-passenger.jpg  

2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-dent.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-front-bumper.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-engine.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra-engine-2.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra4.jpg  

Last edited by 03 BLKTAHOE; 12-26-2014 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 12-17-2014, 12:21 PM
On The Tree

Default More Pics

More Pics
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-interior1.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-interior2.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-sierra2.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-turbo5.jpg   2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell-turbo-1.jpg  

Old 12-17-2014, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Pm's returned

Quick Reply: 2000 Built 6.0 Turbo Gmc Sierra regular cab trade or sell