Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 bgm trans am

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 bgm trans am

This is really a nice car,and a pretty rare color..bright green metallic was a rare color for the trans am in 1998 and there were only 98 trans ams built this color 10 of which were convertibles..everything works great..air conditioning blows nice and cold,heat works awesome..cruise control,power windows,mirrors and locks all work flawlessly..factory radio with steering wheel controls and Rockford fosgate speakers in front and rear..headlight motors go up and down like they are suppose to..all lights and blinkers work..also has HID headlights and fog lights and LED dome and map lights..power drivers seat works..alarm/keyless entry.. It has 17" speed line wheels with new tires..rears are 315/35/17 and fronts are 275/40/17..slp loudmouth exhaust system,slp air cleaner box..BMR strut tower brace..ls1 engine runs great (138,000 miles) and 4L60E trans was recently professionally rebuilt and shifts through the gears nice and crisp..4 wheel disc brake posi rear..ttop car..interior is grey leather. The flaws are 1.there are 4-5 spots that the clearcoat is starting to peel. 2.upper dash pad is cracked. 3. The driver seat has a wear mark/tear on the drivers bolster. 4. There are 2 very small dents on the car..both no bigger than a dime..just want to be up front about everything I know about the car..one on driver side headlight door and one on passenger side rear quarter panel.. 5. Driver door hinge needs a new pin/bushing I believe because it does sag some when it's opened. 6.there is a piece of plastic that goes under the car on both sides under the doors..the driver side one has a crack in it. That is it,the car is 17 years old and has been driven so it is not perfect..all very minor issues and easy fixes in my opinion..I believe the car is well worth what I'm asking but I will negotiate within reason..clean title and carfax on it.
Attached Thumbnails 1998 bgm trans am-image-1775134451.jpg   1998 bgm trans am-image-3471998380.jpg   1998 bgm trans am-image-1337212225.jpg   1998 bgm trans am-image-4164735751.jpg   1998 bgm trans am-image-741353048.jpg  

Old 03-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car has been sold

Quick Reply: 1998 bgm trans am